Is this the end for McKay?

G.E.C.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ridiculous that he did not get on today, as I said in the match thread, I think that the subs today were Ally's revenge against Matt's criticism of our training methods.

What did matt say about the training methods??not heard anything about that

Should leave asap. Obviously something going on behind the scenes. I said a few days ago I suspected him, Bedoya and Ortiz may not have been McCoist signings, and todays newspapers (if they are to be believed...) claiming the club are trying to push through deals for two Honduran boys against his wishes may be a further indication of that.

I dont give a fuck about McCoist or McKays problems. I care about what best for Glasgow Rangers. Ally should come out and tell fans why he is playing a right back in a midfielders place. Fucking disgraceful TBH.

For me, this is a need to know thing and we dont need to know imo.

For me, this is a need to know thing and we dont need to know imo.

Perhaps. But I would like to know and so would many others. If Ally just doesn't rate him as a player then why sign him? If he has done something to piss him off and is being punished, how long does that go on for? Usually you get fined but it looks like its personal, and if so, it would be hell of an interesting to know why.....

If he can't get a game at Arbroath then we'd be as well to let him go.

It just sticks out as being really, really weird that the Australian Player of the Year can't even get a look in.