***The Official Arbroath v Rangers Thread***

Thommo

And rightly so.

Hardly "Fcuking ridiculous nonsense."

He doesn't have a clue about the reasons he's not being played. Shite attitude in training/disrespectful. Could be anything but he'll blame Ally. :rolleyes:

As strong a side as we could put out, absolutely no excuses today.

As for the McKay situation, well it was pretty clear even before today that he's not in the Managers plans but this must be the final nail in his coffin. Best for all involved if he just gets moved on as soon as he can find a club.

Never said a bad word about McCoist as manager, but fuck sake. If it's true McKay is being overlooked due to a petty argument then it's simply just pathetic.

That's an opinion on here, wouldn't exactly give it much credence. Sadly, I fear the reason he's not in Ally's plans is because he's titchy, Ally probably doesn't think he's string enough to play in the SPL, a sad inditement on the Scottish way of thinking if true. Fuck it though, all about the team as I say.

Who gives a shit if McKays in or out, he's hardly Lionel Messi. No-one on here knows why he isn't picked, theres bound to be a reason but its hardly the end of the world that someone who hasnt really figured in the team at all since signing, once again doesn't figure. The team is more important, but I guess there are some people on here who would moan if they won the lottery.

Who gives a shit if McKays in or out, he's hardly Lionel Messi. No-one on here knows why he isn't picked, theres bound to be a reason but its hardly the end of the world that someone who hasnt really figured in the team at all since signing, once again doesn't figure. The team is more important, but I guess there are some people on here who would moan if they won the lottery.

Awww ffs i've got to share the £17 million jackpot with another bassa!!

About 2 or 3 more chances at most. I'm sorry for McKay but I'm honestly sick of the outrage and apparent surprise every time he isn't selected. I'm happy with the team today

As i said the other day, i have seen plenty of Ozzies fans here, poiting out that McKay is good enough to improve the team. Have you seen a single bear from Sweden or USA saying the same for Bedoya?

That's an opinion on here, wouldn't exactly give it much credence. Sadly, I fear the reason he's not in Ally's plans is because he's titchy, Ally probably doesn't think he's string enough to play in the SPL, a sad inditement on the Scottish way of thinking if true. Fuck it though, all about the team as I say.

Exactly, and it doesn't take Stephen Hawking to work out McKay would improve our midfield :lol:. So if it is true, I'd be very disappointed. Either way, I think we've seen the last of Matt McKay.

Exactly, and it doesn't take Stephen Hawking to work out McKay would improve our midfield :lol:. So if it is true, I'd be very disappointed. Either way, I think we've seen the last of Matt McKay.

Fuck Stephen Hawking would probably improve our midfield :craphead: