Cole to Partick Thistle on loan

Hutton to go on loan again

Bendikson to Tromso

Fleck possible loan to Blackpool

Ortiz and McKay to leave?????

Broadfoot possibly to Bristol City

Plus long term injuries to Naismith, Whittaker and Lafferty

Jelavic to leave in transfer window.

McCoist has an almost impossible job with next to no funds, the rug has been pulled from under him.

The downsizing by Rangers Football Club continues under Whyte.

Cole to Partick Thistle on loan

Hutton to go on loan again

Bendikson to Tromso

Fleck possible loan to Blackpool

Ortiz and McKay to leave?????

Broadfoot possibly to Bristol City

Plus long term injuries to Naismith, Whittaker and Lafferty

Jelavic to leave in transfer window.

McCoist has an almost impossible job with next to no funds, the rug has been pulled from under him.

The downsizing by Rangers Football Club continues under Whyte.

Be good for Cole and Hutton to get more 1st team football and comeback ready to stake a first team spot next season.

Ortiz can go imo he's offered nothing during his time.

Don't believe McKay will go, think he will fight for his place.

Broadfoot to Bristol City, has this happened or just more paper talk, either way if he goes it frees up a wage to bring someone else in.

Jelavic to leave in this window, only if we get an offer we cannot refuse, otherwise he'll be here till the end of the season.

The downsizing under Whyte continues, your having a laugh the downsizing has been going on since big Eck joined us, Murray left us in deep sh1t, and Whyte has had to takeover in tough times.

Our major players have been resigned on new deals so if they go we will be rewarded this wouldn't have happened under Murray as players were running their contracts down and walking for nothing.

The tax issue needs to be cleared up before the club can really start to plan properly and move forward, these pronlems were all there before Craig Whyte joined us, he's left trying to clear the shambles created by Murry Bain and co.

Be good for Cole and Hutton to get more 1st team football and comeback ready to stake a first team spot next season.

Ortiz can go imo he's offered nothing during his time.

Don't believe McKay will go, think he will fight for his place.

Broadfoot to Bristol City, has this happened or just more paper talk, either way if he goes it frees up a wage to bring someone else in.

Jelavic to leave in this window, only if we get an offer we cannot refuse, otherwise he'll be here till the end of the season.

The downsizing under Whyte continues, your having a laugh the downsizing has been going on since big Eck joined us, Murray left us in deep sh1t, and Whyte has had to takeover in tough times.

Our major players have been resigned on new deals so if they go we will be rewarded this wouldn't have happened under Murray as players were running their contracts down and walking for nothing.

The tax issue needs to be cleared up before the club can really start to plan properly and move forward, these pronlems were all there before Craig Whyte joined us, he's left trying to clear the shambles created by Murry Bain and co.

My argument to that is if Whyte never had the readies what the FCUK did he buy us for?

Murray lied about who he would sell To and Whyte lied about how much he would spend.

That's the honest truth really.

Yes the Irony of the old board that got us in this mess .They do have a bare arsed cheek to point the finger at Whyte.

He looks as though he is trying to steer the club through the tax case.

I too am sick of players sitting on the bench draining our resources.We wont get any answers until this tax fiasco is done.

Only then can we look forward.Jist wish those running the show would tell us the truth now.Inc Ally .

to be honest there is a long list of players picking up a wage for contributing nothing. i know you need a squad however these guys have proved time and time again when they come in they arent good enough.

i wouldnt mind seeing broadfoot, ortiz, bedoya, mckay, mcculloch, weir, little all go.

My argument to that is if Whyte never had the readies what the FCUK did he buy us for?

Murray lied about who he would sell To and Whyte lied about how much he would spend.

That's the honest truth really.

We need to wait until the tax issue is cleared up before deciding on Craig Whyte.

Fact is new deals were offered to our best players, and that wasn't going to happen under the old regime.

The media have had it in for Whyte since day one, and have went at him from the start, the same mob that were sh1t scared to question David Murray.

We need to wait until the tax issue is cleared up before deciding on Craig Whyte.

Fact is new deals were offered to our best players, and that wasn't going to happen under the old regime.

The media have had it in for Whyte since day one, and have went at him from the start, the same mob that were sh1t scared to question David Murray.

new deals we need to sell players to honour.

I feel sorry for Ally. I really do. The expectation from the majority of our fans is as high as ever, yet super has now lost his full strike force in Naismith, Laff & Jela. Jela will be sold and i can see Broadfoot going. Ortiz has dropped out of the picture, so I could see him going. However on cuurent form, Jela is offering nothing to the team except doing a great impersonation of the lazy play of Kris Boyd. Jela's first touch has been terrible all season, can't beat a player and has lost his goal scoring touch. Brilliant player but his head is not right.