Salim Kerkar

bomber

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely 100% believe the guy is no better than amateur standard.

Going by his record, you can see he's no more than a French Third Division or amateur division player. He is absolutely woeful and I'm honestly embarrassed the club pays him a wage.

Would struggle to get a consistent game in the juniors.

I can't believe anyone even considers him to have the potential to be a decent player.

It's honestly like us signing someone from Keith or Buckie Thistle, that's how low he played before coming to us.

It is possible to be a good player in an obscure team you know... Ross Tokeley played in the Highland League!

I agree.Whenever he's played in friendlies he's been decent. People on here just love to complain and I guarantee most haven't even seen him play properly.

So long as I pay money to Rangers and see Kerkar getting a game and Bendicksen leaving in order to get playing opportunities, then I'll complain.

The criticism Kerkar gets is out of order, the stigma of signing from a lower league French side is something he'll never shake.

I believe we've played worse players than Kerkar, hes certainly not as bad as people make out. I don't feel he is good enough for Rangers but he's certainly not hopeless.

So long as I pay money to Rangers and see Kerkar getting a game and Bendicksen leaving in order to get playing opportunities, then I'll complain.

Your comment isn't valid to what I said.If you have seen Kerkar play more than 5 minutes of football and he played bad, then fair enough you have every right to complain, but some people on here probably haven't seen him play and just complain because everyone else does.I don't see what you are achiveing by complaining over the internet anyway, Ally isn't going to see your comment and think "Turnberry18 doesn't like how I run things, I better change my team to suit him, fuck the 50,000 other fans"