2012 Loving Cup Ceremony

*Manticore*

Bhead Rattlers hurting judging by the comments... some distasteful comments regarding the Ibrox disaster in there as well. We just can't take them anywhere can we?

Their hatred should be instructive.

How can people get so angry about a Tradition like this?

I suppose when you get raped by people you should be able to trust.....

Somebody's been on the wine:

Haha I quite liked this one though:

I had the pleasure of being in the trophy room at Ibrox just before Christmas, took a photo of the Loving Cup and my son stood amongst the mountains of cups, trophies and great historical football stuff.

The people there were great, very friendly, helpful and welcoming, especially when we said we were Stoke supporters.

Long may this great tradition continue.

We at Stoke City will always be grateful to Rangers.......I post on the Stoke board above as "the Lambeau kid" you can see my comments. God save our Queen !! And every Rangers fan I've met on numerous trips to Ibrox does love Stoke City !!

Prefer Chelsea my self. I've always thought of Stoke City as having taigs liking them.

We at Stoke City will always be grateful to Rangers.......I post on the Stoke board above as "the Lambeau kid" you can see my comments. God save our Queen !! And every Rangers fan I've met on numerous trips to Ibrox does love Stoke City !!

Our bus stopped in Stoke coming back from the Emirates a few years ago and all the Stoke boys were going on about how much they loved Rangers saying they had a group leave every weekend and stuff like that :)