Ian Black

Bad Robot

I just heard a guy on the phone in talking about Black of Hearts for Rangers and what iv seen of the guy up to yesterday was that the guy was a complete animal especially his tackle on Jelavic last season and im sure there was a bad one this season.

Yesterday was the first time iv really watched him play football and to be honest I thought he played really well and he was spreading the ball about with both feet all over the park.

I know one game doesnt make a player but I was honestly shocked at how good this guy could play. Im just asking you all to look past the bad side to his play and give comment on his play against hibs or any other games you think he might have showed a little bit of promise and would he benefit our team.

On another note and I know its not going to happen but I dont think Broadfoot, Whittiker or Mcculloch should play another game for us.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black is an animal and i would not welcome him to the club. The way he conducts himself is far from what is expected of a professional footballer. He is a poor role model to anyone and a danger to everyone in the opposite team when he is on the field.

And I agree with your parting statement.

An absolute animal who needs to be driven out of the game before he ends a career.

If he wasn't such a thug nobody would be surprised that he can pass a ball, he'd just be a third rate SPL midfield player who got no attention or praise.

As it is, his shocking challenges and all round shitgibbon mentality seem to make people feel as though they need to praise him any time he doesn't act like a massive bastard. Like giving a dog a pat on the head when it attacks the postman because it's infinitely preferable to attacking your children.

Aye, hoping a total prick dies is every bit as bad as actively trying to break the legs of people who aren't total pricks.

You're right.

If not worse Deirdre, I agree he's a wanker but wishing he dies or his career is ended by such a tackle is just lowering yourself to his level if not one below it.

There are some children on this forum. <cr>

If not worse Deirdre, I agree he's a wanker but wishing he dies or his career is ended by such a tackle is just lowering yourself to his level if not one below it.

There are some children on this forum. <cr>

One below it?

So hoping someone's career is ended is actually worse than trying to end it?

You're right again, there are some children around.