Charlie Adam

Liverpool have not expected to win every week for some time.

I think the fans disagree. They are proud of the club and still believe they should be winning week in week out challenging for the title. So I believe that level of expectation is still there.

Certainly has more pressure on him at Liverpool to perform, I maintain that he is struggling at a club with higher expectations and that is a factor.

I think the fans disagree. They are proud of the club and still believe they should be winning week in week out challenging for the title. So I believe that level of expectation is still there.

Certainly has more pressure on him at Liverpool to perform, I maintain that he is struggling at a club with higher expectations and that is a factor.

Their fans like most clubs fans have an opinion of their club higher than reality.

Adam requires the whole team to be built around him to perform to his highest standard, Blackpool were willing to do this, but Rangers weren't and Liverpool aren't.

A club like Liverpool obviously aren't going to build their team around a player like Adam, he's good but he's not yet up to the standard where a big club will be willing to rely almost solely on him.

Off the top of my head, the only player I can think of who shares this same problem is Kaka.