Has O'squeel timed his run perfectly for the Old Trafford job?

They think that cunt walks on water down there. Heard the firts call for Fergies head tonight on "Your on Sky Sports" :lol: their fans are the very definition of glory hunters, it wont be long before more, "panic" and want him out.

They have arguably the best manager ever to have lived and they still aren't happy.

I used to think he was nothing more than a chequebook manager, but he seems to be doing pretty well for himself so far.

Sunderland were a shambles and were punching way below their weight, they couldnt get any poorer, wait until the novelty of a new boss wears off, then you will see what he is made of.

Sunderland were a shambles and were punching way below their weight, they couldnt get any poorer, wait until the novelty of a new boss wears off, then you will see what he is made of.

depends on what quinn and the board give him, sunderland are (on paper) one of the richest clubs in the EPL going by their directors accumulated wealth apparently

they just havent went the whole hogf and splashed the cash because they arent daft, but Mon may be able to convince them to open up a bit more

if they could sort out their defence and get a strike partner for sessenong (sp) they could fly, the fact they are 10th now shows what they are capable of

depends on what quinn and the board give him, sunderland are (on paper) one of the richest clubs in the EPL going by their directors accumulated wealth apparently

they just havent went the whole hogf and splashed the cash because they arent daft, but Mon may be able to convince them to open up a bit more

if they could sort out their defence and get a strike partner for sessenong (sp) they could fly, the fact they are 10th now shows what they are capable of

I thought Quinn was demoted or left Sunderland Jim? They are wealthy and they are also a very big club.

Did Bruce not spend a shit load in the summer? I am sure he has spent funny money.

Absolutely, a good club, i like them.