Rangers v Dynamo Moscow

MuirhouseBear

A wee heads up that there's an hour long programme on ESPN classic tonight at 6pm showing highlights of the final in 72.

Probably a repeat but I've never seen it before so just letting others know that might not have seen it either (tu)

Cheers mate

A wee heads up that there's an hour long programme on ESPN classic tonight at 6pm showing highlights of the final in 72.

Probably a repeat but I've never seen it before so just letting others know that might not have seen it either (tu)

Cheers mate (tu) I'm putting it on the sky planner as a type, the fucking enemy are on just now :mad: I take it it'll be the black and white version of the Rangers game they'll show always is

:lol::lol::lol: me being a kinning park boy I never caused trouble ED ;)

So am I Boydie , but used to see it sprayed everywhere and the name Lord Baldy, used to think he was a hard man seeing his name sprayed on the wall everywhere and thought hmm better keep out of his way. Until i battered fuck out of him up the town when I was about 19 laugh.gifsmiley-gen014.gif