Tip of the day

CammyRangers91

I'm no sporting expert, iv lost more money than i care to imagine at the bookies but i do know my snooker/tennis and occasionly football. you wont see me betting on horses often but i do if i get a good tip

Anyway.... I've decided to start a tip of the day whenever i can be assed coming on... If anyone sees i fancy Monfils to beat Troicki in 3 sets in the Quatar open after this Nadal match.

What dya get on it also ? im on oddschecker but odds arn't up for it, il have to have a look round the dif sites, can watch on Eurosport btw (Y)

11-4 on William Hill mate. http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/2634978/Gael-Monfils-v-Viktor-Troicki.html

Same mate, what's your predictions for the Australian open?

I usually bump up the Tennis thread in the general section, you should pop in and talk about the matches. (tu)

Aye will do no bother bud...... well i was questioning Nadal because hes already said hes going to have Feb off but i watched him today against Youhzny whos a very tricky opononent and played well tbh but Nadal was best i seen him in a very long time. Him and djoko will be on oposite sides of draw so i definately see them too final although im hoping for Murray...Big murray fan.

Noticed the draw is getting made 3 days before the tournament starts, found that strange.

Novak destroyed Federer the other day, it's his to lose due to it being on a hard surface. Fancy Tsonga to go far. Potentially could end up with Tsonga, Nadal and Federer on the same side, or both with Novak, so will be better to judge how things could plan out when the draw is made next Friday.

Yeah 1 and 2 wasnt it? personally i think Fed's gone but iv never been a fan. yeah i love tsonga, won money on him yesterday aswell :) and hes got huge pedigree on australian opens surface, quite a quick hardcourt too.... im looking forward to the draw too tbh but yeah its usually a week before.

i would love to see leyton hewitt go deep but more chance of Inverness winning the league this year :L

Hewitt did well enough this week against Verdasco/Gasquet.

Will all depend on the draw for him.

Too bad Cilic and Soderling are out injured.

Hes a lil battler tho isnt he, have nothing but respect for him for what he has achieved... cilic is soo dangerous and yeah soderling always is but not on this surface i dont think. if nalbandian is fit.. which im not sure if he is or not, no1 will want to draw him.