Change To Away Ticketing Scheme ?

Apologies if already discussed, was just something I seen on one of the facebook page (I know, hardly the most reliable source :lol:)

Was along the lines of it is becoming a loyalty scheme, where tickets will be sold by Rangers on a game by game basis and you will accumumlate points, similar to the Travel Club. RSC's will be allocated around 20% of the tickets aswell.

There was alot more details but that's the jist of it :lol:

IMO it's a good idea, I've been to quite a few away games this season but then struggled and couldn't get one for the OF, whereas I know of people who have been to no games and got one. I know people will argue it's unfair on those who have different circustances surrounding what games they can make.

I'm sure someone will prove me wrong one way or another :sherlock:

Sounds good that does, means that I might sign up because i'll be able to avoid the games too far away like Aberdeen/Inverness/Ross County/Dundee and instead go for the Edinburgh ones and the likes of Motherwell/St Mirren and Killie. 200 miles to Glasgow or Edinburgh is far enough for early kick offs.

Sounds good that does, means that I might sign up because i'll be able to avoid the games too far away like Aberdeen/Inverness/Ross County/Dundee and instead go for the Edinburgh ones and the likes of Motherwell/St Mirren and Killie. 200 miles to Glasgow or Edinburgh is far enough for early kick offs.

Not seen details, but if it's like this, would work for me!

This is the way it should be done.

I follow Rangers everywhere, home and away. Until Monday i didn't have a ticket for Sunday until the ticket office sent me an e-mail offering me one. This is ideal for the supporters who follow their team everywhere. The ones who are at Dunfermline on a freezing cold winter night but might miss out becaise they can't get a ticket for the Piggery.

I think your crazy for wanting to even avoid those games. :lol:

Aberdeen away is better than the Piggery.

I think your crazy for wanting to even avoid those games. :lol:

Aberdeen away is better than the Piggery.

I know, one day I will, just the problem is Knaresborough to Aberdeen is a 6 hour drive minimum for me so getting there is an issue. If I lived in Scotland i'd go to every game home and away.

how do you get a ticket for away games? do you have to be a season ticket holder

i dont have a season ticket but go to most games at ibrox

everytime i phone the rangers hotline for away ticket they say they arnt for public sale

ST holder, RSC's or sometimes the home team sells them direct to away fans.

This is the way it should be apart from the only pain in the arse will be collecting the tickets or relying on the postman delivering your ticket because fuck paying £5 for every away match ticket recorded delivery.

not if you work next to ticket office :D

i can see me being popular next year.

I follow Rangers everywhere, home and away. Until Monday i didn't have a ticket for Sunday until the ticket office sent me an e-mail offering me one. This is ideal for the supporters who follow their team everywhere. The ones who are at Dunfermline on a freezing cold winter night but might miss out becaise they can't get a ticket for the Piggery.

you will be going nowhere when the wean is born, skysports new dad loyal :lol:

I've always maintained supporters' clubs should be given enough tickets to run their buses.

Where's the sense in running a bus to every game when ye get 2 tickets for say, QOS? It's no possible tae run the bus in these circumstances.

cat A+ got 7 for arbroath but thankfully our club got some more and some members got them thru CCCS which enabled us to run a bus.

i thought they always done a loyalty thing anyway, if you knocked back tickets you got in the ballot then you were punsihed in a way

when i had my ST i took all away games because the supporters bus was easy to use, and it was worth it for the games at the piggery

funnily enough i got more tickets for the piggery than i did for tynecastle and pittodrie, 2 venues that i loved going to

name='GOAT' timestamp='1325863313' post='1059654567']

Agree with you 100% mate, luckily I got one for the piggery,

Agree with you 100% mate, luckily I got one for the piggery,

Luckily I have decent enough contacts and don't really miss out, but the ones who can't them but go everywhere should be getting them first before big game Charlie.