Still no Kris Boyd...

McCoist72

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd left Turkey on roughly the 19th September and I can't understand why we haven't signed him yet, we need another striker and who will score more goals for Rangers than Boyd that we can afford?

We don't even have to pay a transfer fee for him and I doubt he will be looking for the wage he was looking for when he left Rangers as he must realize there's not the same demand for him now than there was when he did leave us.

If money is an issue here then we won't be signing ANYONE!

I would sell a couple of players, free up some wages and bring him back!

It is so why make the thread? That is why we haven't signed him. he was getting 50k a week in turkey.

It is so why make the thread? That is why we haven't signed him. he was getting 50k a week in turkey.

Ha he was supposed to be getting that, didn't see any of it though! still, agree with your point, daft thread. Fact is, as much as many would like him, it's ultimately upto whether Coisty even rates him. Wages seem far too high for me, don't think he'll be coming

In my opinion kris boyd is a must, he can get the goals in the spl no doubt! Surely there must have been contact of some sort, wages are a potential stumbling block defo. I think we have on our side that he never done much in the championship so doubt anyone will be interested down there and doubt be would like to drop into league 1

There are many reasons i dont want kris boyd back at the club, one of those reasons is hes done fuck all since he left.

Do the media really add credence to any talk of a player heading somewhere?

Not particularly. Just asking, why is everyone assuming he's going there? Has there been chat of it other than the link with McInnes there? The same kinda lazy link which has some people convinced he's coming here?

Not particularly. Just asking, why is everyone assuming he's going there? Has there been chat of it other than the link with McInnes there? The same kinda lazy link which has some people convinced he's coming here?

A few posters have said they have good sources saying he's headed there (tu).

A few posters have said they have good sources saying he's headed there (tu).

Right fair do's that's what I was looking for. Still reckon it might be a punt from a few folk, putting 2 and 2 together, like those with exclusives that Scott Allan is gonna sign for WBA. Like Mystic Meg those folk are

Kris has a meeting this week with his agent but has been told there's nothing doing for now, which he's concerned about. It'll take him a couple of months to get back to fitness so Rangers won't be interested in a 5 or 6 month deal. There's been a "tentative" enquiry from Bristol City and that's about it for now.

Kris has a meeting this week with his agent but has been told there's nothing doing for now, which he's concerned about. It'll take him a couple of months to get back to fitness so Rangers won't be interested in a 5 or 6 month deal. There's been a "tentative" enquiry from Bristol City and that's about it for now.

Has he not been looking after himself boo?