Mervan Celik signs for Rangers

The Monk

Have the Scottish press never done this?

I have seen it done every day in our papers.

STV and the reporters on twitter have said the lad never said he was due to come to Scotland so someone is lying.

Well he is signing now so point null and void and no i have never seen quotes printed which havent been said. Misleading headlines yes, made up quotes no

Looks to be an exciting, talented player. Let's get Aluko on the right and Celik on the left. BOOM!

That would look great if Ally does that an I think he will. It was only a couple of months ago we played McCulloch Papac n Bartley in midfield. If this goes well a good pacey striker would be another step forward.

Well he is signing now so point null and void and no i have never seen quotes printed which havent been said. Misleading headlines yes, made up quotes no

Did Rangers and Aluko not both come out and say that the quotes attributed to him, saying that he had payed the compensation to Aberdeen were false?

The fact he has chosen to sign for us tells us a lot about the player if what's been reported and general assumptions are true.

Looks like he'll be a great addition, wonder where he'll play though. CM, LM or striker are all suited for him.