Mervan Celik signs for Rangers

The Monk

£7,000 P/W is not a bad amount for someone coming over from Sweden given he is still young.

If he has ambition to do well in Europe and get to one of the best leagues like the EPL then he should consider us.

Hopefully the boy who went to Celtic can advise him on Scotland as well as Bedoya who played in Sweden.

Either way we have done everything we can to get him. I do like the idea of bringing him over to let him look at the stadium and training ground that seems to sway decisions ala Boumsong and Prso.

I think most fans or I hope most fans would realise this after the summer just gone.

When it comes to their club, fans lose sense of perspective. Hell, I'm guilty of it aswell, when interest becomes known, you always hope it can be wrapped up ASAP - hard to know the nuances of it all though

Tims are loving his name. :rolleyes.

They also have a Swedish football "expert" who says he's shite. :lol:

His goals and age speak otherwise.

If we manage to sign him and Salihi for a total 500k I would be delighted.

The same 'expert' who recommended Bangura most likely :lol:

I've not even seen the YouTube clips and I already want us to sign him!

Yeah I think we made an offer knowing that in all reality he will have a better offer from the other club who is also in for him.

Are you for fucking real? Are you beinng fucking serious?

We've made a contract offer to a very promising player and its not even a double figures contract offer I don't think but aye we're only going to offer contracts and make bids for players now is just because we know he will sign for another team in for him.

FFS we are not Terrorist FC!!

for the vids ave seen of this young boy, if we get him and he produces they sort of performances in the spl, were on to a winner. plus his sell on value which (i am sure is one of the aims of the club) would be massive going with his age. i just hope he signs :21::21:

This raises an interesting point - I thought we had no scouting system and there was no way we could have heard of someone like Hamdi Salihi let alone a young, promising Swedish player...

This will be a helluva spot if we get it.

Doesn't mean that we don't miss a shit load of good targets, though.

A promising young player with a good scoring record from attacking midfield in the Swedish league, sign him up! Ally says we've made an offer so let's hope it's a good one and he joins us now rather than later :)

A few places saying he's been played as a striker. Sky Sports also called him a striker, if true then it makes his stats look a little less brilliant, but at 20 still impressive.

It would also make more sense that we'd be trying to sign a striker.

A few places saying he's been played as a striker. Sky Sports also called him a striker, if true then it makes his stats look a little less brilliant, but at 20 still impressive.

It would also make more sense that we'd be trying to sign a striker.

Aye but FM says he is an attacking right/left midfielder. :craphead: