Mervan Celik signs for Rangers

The Monk

The stats in FM are collected by fans of the clubs selected by the developers.

If it says he's a winger that can play both sides, then you can be pretty sure he's a winger that can play both sides.

Both Everton and Chelsea purchased the Sports Interactive database from the Collyer brothers a few years back for scouting purposes. Usually you wouldn't trust a game, but FM is slightly different.

The stats in FM are collected by fans of the clubs selected by the developers.

If it says he's a winger that can play both sides, then you can be pretty sure he's a winger that can play both sides.

Both Everton and Chelsea purchased the Sports Interactive database from the Collyer brothers a few years back for scouting purposes. Usually you wouldn't trust a game, but FM is slightly different.

It values shagger at 1.2 million wacko.gif

Scumbags

Its still a game. FM counts for Jack Shit in the real world apart from the odd position info or past stats.

At no point did I say anything different. All I'm saying is that the stats on him (history, positions, contract etc) would have been provided by GAIS fans.

And I imagine they know a tad more about him than any of us.

It values shagger at 1.2 million wacko.gif

Scumbags

It values all the Rangers players really low. Jelavic scored 22 goals for me and I get several £2M bids. Nae chance!

Anyway, back on track.

Found out how we pronounce his name: http://www.forvo.com/word/%C3%A7elik/

CHEL-LIK

FM is practically the biggest scouting network in the world. Every player is researched thoroughly, probably more than any club scout would do too.

Not saying it's gold and we should basically just look at that to scout players but it is unbelievable accurate. People like Neymar were realised before most had even heard of him. I see so many good players coming through in real life that I saw on FM first, sometimes years back :lol:

It values all the Rangers players really low. Jelavic scored 22 goals for me and I get several £2M bids. Nae chance!

Anyway, back on track.

CHEL-LIK

I got offered £9m for Jelavic which was pretty accurate. In saying that though, I got £12m for Fleck :lol: Here's hoping.

At no point did I say anything different. All I'm saying is that the stats on him (history, positions, contract etc) would have been provided by GAIS fans.

And I imagine they know a tad more about him than any of us.

I know you weren't implying that and to determin his position that was useful. Its just in any discussion thread regarding a player someone on here without fail will revert to "the soccer bible" for guidance on value etc.

It becomes extemely tedious.

I do apologise for my previous posts tone.

Anyway, back on track.

CHEL-LIK

You diamond!

I had a feeling it was that way. No decent player would knowingly associate their name with such a scummy organisation

Its still a game. FM counts for Jack Shit in the real world apart from the odd position info or past stats.

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to take my FM post seriously.

I was only doing at as a cheeky dig to people who have looked to FM for information on potential signings in the past. :lol:

On his wiki page he states that he started his career playing as a striker but was move to the wings by one of his managers were he has flourished and played ever since he also says thst hes equally comfortable playing left wing as he is right wing to

A few places saying he's been played as a striker. Sky Sports also called him a striker, if true then it makes his stats look a little less brilliant, but at 20 still impressive.

It would also make more sense that we'd be trying to sign a striker.