Mervan Celik signs for Rangers

The Monk

It values all the Rangers players really low. Jelavic scored 22 goals for me and I get several £2M bids. Nae chance!

Anyway, back on track.

Found out how we pronounce his name: http://www.forvo.com/word/%C3%A7elik/

CHEL-LIK

i managed to get celtic to bid from 10 mil all the way up to 19.5 mil for jela on fifa 12

still knocked the cunts back, any other team i would have sold too lol

If the lad wants trophies and CL fitba he'll come here and make his name and then head south in a few years.

If he's only interested in a quick buck and to play every now and again he'll go to West ham and he deserves everything he gets.

I said the same about Wilson and it's came to pass so far.

We've done all we can. If he knocks us back then the club can't really be seen to be at fault. Fingers crossed

Can questions not be asked of how we are selling our club to potential players? Its not like we are being rejected by Europes top players, its guys on salaries and with reputations similar to SPL players.

So have we actually made this lad a firm contract offer? And if so, when was it made?

(tu)

Can questions not be asked of how we are selling our club to potential players? Its not like we are being rejected by Europes top players, its guys on salaries and with reputations similar to SPL players.

So have we actually made this lad a firm contract offer? And if so, when was it made?

(tu)

Acoording to STV hes been made a very generous 7k p/w and was offered this on Wed or Thursday.

Acoording to STV hes been made a very generous 7k p/w and was offered this on Wed or Thursday.

Indeed, and 7k a week for a 20 year old who hasn't played outside of Sweden is a good wage. In our situation, it's a fairly sizeable wage, I don't think I'd want us offering much more