sleep tight maggie

BILLYBOY50

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would like to share with all my fellow bears that the world says a fond farewell to another bear today,my mum is being cremated today after being in a coma for a week. she was suffering from dementia and her ilness went downhill fast after i lost my dad to a heart attack back in april both were good rangers supporters although old maggie used to kid me on she was a jags supporter because she was born and lived in maryhill in her early years before moving to clydebank.but even with her dementia she still tried to sing super ally song and i would tell her that the rangers won even when they didnt just to see that big smile on her face.anyway she is with my dad now together again after spending 61 years together when alive.and im sure both of them will be singing follow follow with the angels up above. :angel: r.i.p maggie and bill love and miss you both.

Very touching mate, dementia is awful to watch. At least have some happiness in knowing she is together again with your dad. Condolences to you and your family. :rip:

would like to share with all my fellow bears that the world says a fond farewell to another bear today,my mum is being cremated today after being in a coma for a week. she was suffering from dementia and her ilness went downhill fast after i lost my dad to a heart attack back in april both were good rangers supporters although old maggie used to kid me on she was a jags supporter because she was born and lived in maryhill in her early years before moving to clydebank.but even with her dementia she still tried to sing super ally song and i would tell her that the rangers won even when they didnt just to see that big smile on her face.anyway she is with my dad now together again after spending 61 years together when alive.and im sure both of them will be singing follow follow with the angels up above. :angel: r.i.p maggie and bill love and miss you both.

Where abouts in Clydebank did she stay?

RIP.