Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

There is no chance someone in the youths will know for sure if a bid has been accepted or not! :lol:

It's got to the point where I think though that Jelavic must go now, personally I think it'll be the best thing for everyone involved. There will be no point keeping a player against his wishes, which could harm both the players performances and the teams, while also harming the value of Jelavic.

We must act quick though, we aren't going to have much time to get things done. We need two strikers in, I am seriously worrying about us not even bringing in anyone!

I'd say a youth player has more chance of knowing than half the idiots on this forum.

I'd say a youth player has more chance of knowing than half the idiots on this forum.

Yeah I'd agree with that, but I don't tend to truly trust what most people on here say.

Youth players won't really know until it's almost certain to be done and are more inclined to know about incoming than outgoings.

This transfer saga is the situation both Everton and Rangers wanted to avoid. My personal opinion is that it's all gonna go thru last minute with Jelavic probably having to force thru transfer request.

Not good for us as we can't do any other deals till we know how much we're spunking on Jelavic so will prob miss out on deals. Obviously not ideal for you as you won't have time left to get any replacements

It's been quite interesting to read comments on here...almost word for word the views expressed on here about Rangers' board are being put on Everton forums about our board. Everton do have a history of agreeing everything with player then at last minute turn round and say we could never afford the asking price, Mouthino being most embarrassing example.

*awaits CSKA gazump