Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

Sky sports are saying the fee is believed to be around five and a half million. I am fucking raging, only Whyte could turn down bids of 9 and 7 million and accept a deal for considerably less. Whyte is turning our club into a fucking utter embarrassment. Two of the worst transfer windows you could ever imagine. The clubs being run by a bunch of fucking muppets whose transfer dealings can only be described as amateurish at best. We were crying out for another striker last summer and now we find that we are two strikers down. What a fucking strike force Lafferty and Heally. Holly shit it must be one of the worst strike forces in the SPL. We could have had Boyd on a free FFS + Templeton and Salihi wouldn't have cost us that much either. Whyte's put fuck all of his own money in. He's basically bought us (cleared of the debt with Lloyds) with the season ticket money for next 4 years. Cancelling down ESPN and Skysports the seasons over (and anyone who thinks otherwise must have their head buried up Craig Whytes arse. Well fucking done Craig Whyte you have done more for celtics title ambitions than you have for us and left Ally hung out to dry.

Your cancelling your sky sports subscription! Ohhh your making a stance there! Get ti fuck!!

Gutted, he reminded me of the quality I expected from a Rangers player growing up in the Advocaat era, I thought the future Rangers team could at least be shaped around him. Ah well, he can't be compared to players that actually gave their all when playing for the team, regardless if they wanted to eventually move on. just proves his heart wasn't in it. Time to move on and accept we wont be going back to those days any time soon, especially with Whyte running the club..

Sorry to ask lads but is 5.5mil all we will get?

Or is there some attachments?

Can't be arsed looking through this to find out.

There are various ad-ons, varying reports as to exactly how much these are mate.

I think it seems to be that a possible 7-8 Mil is the general feeling.

Even though I was happy to see him go as I expected a replacement and he didn't want to be here...its sunk in. I feel quite sad, even though he wasn't one of the more loyal, interactive with fan type players the emotion on his face when he scored the winning cup final is those of greats.

Shame to see the lad go. You'll be welcome up here again any time Nikica.

3850CD5BAF802E10C5955FB8B80E2.jpg