Leggat Exposes More Collusion

Adoniram

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes Dennis when dealing with such situations you have to have the courage of your convictions to deal with such threats and pressures. Agree or disagree with him but the one thing he should get from all Bears is respect for at least trying to expose what is going on.

And if you read the e-mails on VB front page i can guarantee the e-mails will astound you and leave you gobsmacked as to the extent of what is going on behind our backs.

Just had a quick gander through the emails, shocking stuff, but we shouldn't be surprised with the goings on in front of our eyes.

Totally agree with you as well. A big thank you is needed for Leggo from Rangers fans, instead of the usual bull shit you get on here.

His blog is very very popular reading among many journalistic and footballing circles.

The e-mails are genuine Goat. Take it or leave it.

As for Liewell...anyone surprised at his involvement or not as they are claiming.

Can I politely request that when ever your good self or anyone else from VB posts from David Leggats blog you provide a link to either your site or wherever it happens to be with the proof of what he says in the blog.

I request that you do this for two reasons;

1) It will stop David from being dismissed as a crazy paranoid fantasist when he and in turn Vangard Bears do an incredibly impressive job sticking up for our club and support.

2) The stuff he provides on his blog needs to be seen by as wide an audience as possible to show both that they're are people out there fighting our corner and also that the Rangers support arent actually the aggressors in all this and the extent to which the filthy ones will go to damage us and Prodestants in general.

Excellent work from all involved well done.

Edit: had a spelling mistake.

Good work between DL and VB but it's hard to get too worked up about this as it'll doubtless get ignored in the media and swept under the ever-bulging carpet.

Then it's our job to make sure it isn't.

Facebook and Twitter are despised by these people because they cannot suppress the truth on their.

It is also very handy to keep for future use when the double standards and hypocrisy appear as they will inevitably do.

Then it's our job to make sure it isn't.

Facebook and Twitter are despised by these people because they cannot suppress the truth on their.

It is also very handy to keep for future use when the double standards and hypocrisy appear as they will inevitably do.

I agree but mainstream news will never take this on, unless it's a scandal of near-Watergate proportions.

Can I politely request that when ever your good self or anyone else from VB posts from David Leggats blog you provide a link to either your site or wherever it happens to be with the proof of what he says in the blog.

1) It will stop David from being dismissed as a crazy paranoid fantasist when he and in turn Vangard Bears do an incredibly impressive job sticking up for our club and support.

2) The stuff he provides on his blog needs to be seen by as wide an audience as possible to show both that they're are people out there fighting our corner and also that the Rangers support and actually the aggressors in all this and the extent to which the filthy ones will go to damage us and Prodestants in general.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.com/

Yeah I know where it comes from but his blog doesn't provide the proof only the information he knows not where he got it from.

Also on another note go onto the site from your phone it doesn't format to the.screen very well at all indeed making it almost impossible to read.

2) The stuff he provides on his blog needs to be seen by as wide an audience as possible to show both that they're are people out there fighting our corner and also that the Rangers support arent actually the aggressors in all this and the extent to which the filthy ones will go to damage us and Prodestants in general.

Edit: had a spelling mistake.

Generally the link to Leggat's site and article is included in the first post. Secondly since this is RM and not VB i am always mindful of that fact and out of respect i tend not to smother my posts with links to our site.

In regards to proof and evidence sometimes it is just not possible to post where stuff comes from for obvious security reasons.

The e-mails we have published because they show who was involved and are genuine. They also don't expose or implicate anyone either.

The bottom line though is that it's a blog and as such no matter what is posted or what links are shown there will be many who will scorn and sneer at what he posts regardless.

Bear in mind though he is still struggling with his broken arm and his blog is only a small part of his working day.

My own personal view is that warts and all it will be easily read by all and sundry and not be seen as too high brow for some.

Anyway it's the message that's more important is it not :beer1:

A journalist who cant get the grammer right because he has a broken arm :lol: - how does that affect his brain? :dry:

More warblings and consipracy but how some lap it all up!

Generally the link to Leggat's site and article is included in the first post. Secondly since this is RM and not VB i am always mindful of that fact and out of respect i tend not to smother my posts with links to our site.

In regards to proof and evidence sometimes it is just not possible to post where stuff comes from for obvious security reasons.

The e-mails we have published because they show who was involved and are genuine. They also don't expose or implicate anyone either.

The bottom line though is that it's a blog and as such no matter what is posted or what links are shown there will be many who will scorn and sneer at what he posts regardless.

When I said link I meant to the information you've been privvy to and the proof you've seen not to his website my apologise should have made it clearer.

Regarding the point about it being RM not VB I fully and completely understand that you don't want to promote yourselves on another website that's fair enough as is your security point to but if you provide a place to see as much as you can of the proof it will go along way to opening peoples eyes as well in my opinion.

I don't fully agree about the blog part with people sneering at it regardless to be honest if you show as much of where Leggats blog has been gleamed from as possible you will go a long long way to convincing people about him.

A journalist who cant get the grammer right because he has a broken arm :lol: - how does that affect his brain? :dry:

More warblings and consipracy but how some lap it all up!

I was expecting your closed mind shite and you didn't disappoint.

So you read the e-mails then?

I was expecting your closed mind shite and you didn't disappoint.

So you read the e-mails then?

What emails ? I read the article and Grammar aside (something I would never critisise any one - even a failed journalist for) it was the usual consiracy nonsense with no back up. Leggat is our philcrackisgoingon (or what ever his name is)

What emails ? I read the article and Grammar aside (something I would never critisise any one - even a failed journalist for) it was the usual consiracy nonsense with no back up. Leggat is our philcrackisgoingon (or what ever his name is)

Best not criticise. That's 2 posts you've fucked up your own.

I rest my case with you. If you had read through this thread properly instead of jumping in with your usual negativity you would have seen the link to the front page of Vanguard Bears. On there is the complete list of e-mails that Leggat is talking about. The fact you haven't and yet seen fit to discredit him with your usual drivel totally ruins any credibilty you think you have on here.

In future i would suggest you confine your comments to the letters pages of the Beano or the Dandy as that quite clearly is your level.

Leggo. The danglies

Vb. They are the danglies with some things they do

It's some that represent the vb that go on other sites and attack posters that let them down a bit, that's how it looks to some

Try reading the thread and stop coming out with your bullshit, and thank god all fans are not like you who never sees anything wrong, even when it is in black and white.

Brady, as well as sending emails to Jim Slaven, is also believed to have posted on the Celticminded website, one of the most extreme Celtic fans’ sites, under the user name God Save Ireland. The site is run by Scott McMenemy, who has had links with Slaven.

Some even believe there is a link between Brady, Slaven and Donegal based, Philmacgiollabhain. Of which, more at a later date.

Kieron Brady went to St Ambrose High in Coatbridge as a teenager. So did Godsaveireland

8z30b8.jpg

Kieron Brady lived in Sunderland. So did Godsaveireland

316ufyd.jpg

Kieron loved the Sunderland fans. So did Godsaveireland

swtrer.jpg

Kieron worked for an anti-racist charity. So did Godsaveireland

29p6n1l.jpg

Phil Mac Ghiolla Bain, Kieron Brady and Godsaveireland all went to the same school in Coatbridge back in the 80’s.

oqwx2v.jpg

GodsaveIrelands favourite football song was “Get your tits out fur yer da” and was sung in the wake of a major child abuse scandal in Middlesboro.

2myn2q0.jpg

This was his favourite song in May 2006, however 18 months later in the wake of a song sung by Rangers fans, godsaveireland changed his tune and suddenly singing about child abuse was abhorrent and wrong.

2u6p91i.jpg

Could all just be a huge co-oincedence mind you.

PS - Kieron Brady and Godsaveireland also share the same birthday. :happy: