Salim Kerkar.

RangersMedia

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He Took his goal really well when someone else may have just bottled and blasted it over.

He's nowhere near as bad as what people desperately try and make out, maybe not quite good enough for us but better than what people suggest.

Wouldn't hold down a place in a junior team :BELM: Aye no bother.

He Took his goal really well when someone else may have just bottled and blasted it over.

He's nowhere near as bad as what people desperately try and make out, maybe not quite good enough for us but better than what people suggest.

Wouldn't hold down a place in a junior team :BELM: Aye no bother.

It was a composed finish. Something we seem to have lacked this season in front of goal.

He looks like he is not all there

I'm going to try and not compare him to anyone, but two of our best ever players, Andy Goram and Gazza, have suffered with mental illness, so I don't see how that would matter.

The guy has a clumsy unpredictability about him when he runs with the ball at his feet, but he looks very composed when he plays a pass, a cross, or shoots. More often than not, he plays a ball smoothly and accurately - and he 100% plays for the jersey.

I take my hat off to you Salim Kerkar. You played with your heart on your sleeve today for us. Deserves a start. Without a doubt, this boy deserves a start. He runs himself into the ground for us.

All over the pitch today trying his absolute best. Should have played from the start with that kind of determination.

All over the pitch today trying his absolute best. Should have played from the start with that kind of determination.

Exactly. On the right, on the left, up front - even tracked back 50 yards and won us a GK. The guy played with heart and determination today that others seemed to be lacking in.

He's good considering what we have but still not good enough. It's days like this when you realise the squad is just piss poor. The fact he never even got more than 30 minutes last year just shows the difference between a team that wins the championship and a team that is 7 points off the leaders.

The squad just now is just awful, some of the basic skills are missing from the team and we take the complete wrong approach to games. We can barely have 50% possession against teams like Kilmarnock and Hibs so how are we meant to do well in Europe? We need a whole new philosophy. Stick two tall and strong centre backs against us and we have absolutely nothing as it was proven today. I'm afraid we can't even rely on the defence now, become very sloppy and Goian is giving me concern at the moment, looking very suspect in the last couple months.

I expect some abuse for this post but its just as i see it. Im not really bothered what happens on the pitch this season, as long as everything goes right off it. Anyway, rants over.

Kerkar has hung around, obviously doing well in training. Good attitude and a better player than I thought -- and might I say almost everyone thought.

We are a shambles at the moment though. If we are to have a clear out, I'd keep:

McGregor, Bocanegara, Wallace, Davis (maybe), Aluko, Naisey, Big Kyle

That's it.

Thing can only get better Bears. Need to watch our backs. 00000042.gif

Kerkar has hung around, obviously doing well in training. Good attitude and a better player than I thought -- and might I say almost everyone thought.

We are a shambles at the moment though. If we are to have a clear out, I'd keep:

McGregor, Bocanegara, Wallace, Davis (maybe), Aluko, Naisey, Big Kyle

That's it.

Thing can only get better Bears. Need to watch our backs. 00000042.gif

If we were to have a clear out, I'd keep:

McGregor, Boca, Wallace, Aluko, Edu, Celik, Naismith.

He's good considering what we have but still not good enough. It's days like this when you realise the squad is just piss poor. The fact he never even got more than 30 minutes last year just shows the difference between a team that wins the championship and a team that is 7 points off the leaders.

The squad just now is just awful, some of the basic skills are missing from the team and we take the complete wrong approach to games. We can barely have 50% possession against teams like Kilmarnock and Hibs so how are we meant to do well in Europe? We need a whole new philosophy. Stick two tall and strong centre backs against us and we have absolutely nothing as it was proven today. I'm afraid we can't even rely on the defence now, become very sloppy and Goian is giving me concern at the moment, looking very suspect in the last couple months.

I expect some abuse for this post but its just as i see it. Im not really bothered what happens on the pitch this season, as long as everything goes right off it. Anyway, rants over.

This is true,my son and I were discussing the lack of quality in our squad on the way home from the game. We came to the conclusion that most teams in the SPL will have no fear of us in our current state. Kerkar gave 100% when he came on but let's be honest would he have made any of our 9 in a row teams?

I think our future lies in producing our own talent. Mark Votte was absolutely right when he expressed his hope that our academy at Auchenhowie does not fall victim to administration. Hopefully the lads we have out on loan can come back in next season with the benefit of first team football under their belts.

Never gonna be a world beater but...... He plays with conviction and heart, he has a good left peg and a great workrate. Which is more than can be said for some of our team right now.

Our second best player after Edu today imo

and therein lies the problem, our two most slagged and laughed at players in recent times are our best players whereas the likes of davis, aluko etc all hide again :(

and therein lies the problem, our two most slagged and laughed at players in recent times are our best players whereas the likes of davis, aluko etc all hide again :(

No doubt mate buit my point is that these 2 are nowhere near as bad as some of our own fans like to make out.

Totally agree about davis and others, must try harder.