David healy

DIESEL RFC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes this website makes me so cross i read it and try never to comment,but have to say the abuse david healy gets on here is awful,this guy has been gave a chance because of injury and small squad and has got goals 90percent of each time hes started and has set a few up ,maybe hes not the youngest or megastar but god almighy hes certainly up for it which we have been lacking in our team what do yous want i know id rather have a decent player scoring goals than a good player scoring dam all give him a break ,,,,,supported the gers all my life but jesus get pissed of sometimes.oh and greg wildes abuse is sooo bad to xxx

sometimes this website makes me so cross i read it and try never to comment,but have to say the abuse david healy gets on here is awful,this guy has been gave a chance because of injury and small squad and has got goals 90percent of each time hes started and has set a few up ,maybe hes not the youngest or megastar but god almighy hes certainly up for it which we have been lacking in our team what do yous want i know id rather have a decent player scoring goals than a good player scoring dam all give him a break ,,,,,supported the gers all my life but jesus get pissed of sometimes.oh and greg wildes abuse is sooo bad to xxx

Well said mate

All credit for the goal, doesn't mean he played well, doesn't mean I have to like the idea of him being our main striker.

But put simply say Boyd had returned to the club before the Motherwell game and put in the exact same performances & goals that Healy had would he be subject to a unified verdict that he's shite?

If Healy keeps up the goals I'm not going to moan but if they do dry up -and I fear they might as beside the goals he's not been great- then he should be dropped.

Let the lad earns his spot (tu)

Not the standard of player that should be leading the line for Rangers however gives his all when he plays.

Not going to slate him so long as he keeps scoring but fully expect him to drop out when we our other forwards are fit or ,hopefully, we bring somebody in. :Healy: :uk:

All thanks to David Healy :craphead:

Seriously , if you take away his goal - and by the way WTF were the Hibs defence playing at? :lol: - then you have to admit the guy was dire yet again today. :Healy:

If you take away all the Kris Boyd's goals, he would be dire too (tu)