Wee Willie Winkie Wylde: Is He Worth It After Today's Performance?

Hendoguy

Does anyone else believe after this afternoon, that Mr G Wylde esquire has all the motor co-ordination of stunned cattle. His performance was such total dross in motion that it almost put me to sleep. He didn't have a fucking CLUE what he was doing. Wandering back and forth across Ibrox like he was walking his cunting dog with all the time in the world to fuck up in. This was my first experience at the legendary ground, and I honestly could not truthfully swear in a court of law that Mr Wylde was not under anaesthesia. Time after time he stumbled back and forth, fumbled the ball, and generally moved like someone who looked mildly surprised by the state of his own limbs. He plays football like he's the fucking pinball wizard, back and forth, back and forth more times that a pendulum. A pendulum :wanker:

Bartley: now there's a man with less clue than the average dementia patient. Every time the ball landed on a silver platter for him to tap, nay, nudge, with his big toe, he was left looking at it like "Daddy? Is that you? After all these years? Surely no!" it's a ball you mug. Kick the fucker. Did Ally draw a diagram for you or did he write instructions on your hand? DURR DURRR DURR DERP.

Captain American: good guy, seemed to know where he was at least, not standing there like his mum needs to help him button his trousers. And as for Cellik, he swanned in at the 63 minute mark to save us all from Wyde's various fucking train wrecks. Switched on, moving about, really engaging with the rest of the lads. i dunno what wrench McCoist used to screw his head on right, but it obviously wasn't the same one used for Wylde.

All in all, good game, chances of rain later, see in store for details (tu)

Wylde looks like a far better player when he is played in his correct position on the left wing, he is one of the most one-footed players I remember seeing, therefore any attempt to play him on the right wing is always going to end badly. He's at his best when he is running at players and he's not comfortable doing that on the right

Wylde looks like a far better player when he is played in his correct position on the left wing, he is one of the most one-footed players I remember seeing, therefore any attempt to play him on the right wing is always going to end badly. He's at his best when he is running at players and he's not comfortable doing that on the right

Got to laugh at how you come on and answer a spastic like he's actually human.

How simple does someone need to be to do that?

Agree with the wylde comments but think you are focussing too much on the negative , there was a lot of good play today . If I wanted to nitpick I would advise you that you either use Mr or esquire , never both.

Grammar? on a forum? Sir, lets me congratulate you. here, receive bacon.~

Uhuh, he was on the wrong side of the pitch, therefore, we can excuse him for performing his job with committed negligence? The other week at work at the cheeseburger stall I had to use a pair of leftie scissors and, lo and behold, nothing caught fire and I don't earn 20 grand a week (tu)

Grammar? on a forum? Sir, lets me congratulate you. here, receive bacon.~

Uhuh, he was on the wrong side of the pitch, therefore, we can excuse him for performing his job with committed negligence? The other week at work at the cheeseburger stall I had to use a pair of leftie scissors and, lo and behold, nothing caught fire and I don't earn 20 grand a week (tu)

Neither does Gregg Wylde.

Why is it bigotry to say that priests rape 6 year olds? It's fact.

You'll be saying that young boys didn't get raped at celtic football club next...and that JOck Stein wasn't a paedophile harbourer like the pope.

ye-es. Um, I'm just running that one through the 'bullshit-detector' and ooooooh dear Colonel, was it you with the unproven allegations in the billiard room? Ding dong! S

No evidence that any of this priesty-rapey-wee boys- wankery ever happened. You've provided not an increment, not an iota of evidence for any one of your desperately boring statements.

I'm just enjoying the game mate. HEEE HEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck

Got to laugh at how you come on and answer a spastic like he's actually human.

How simple does someone need to be to do that?

I was actually seeing if we could maybe steer the thread towards a genuine discussion about Wylde's merits (tu) . Clearly that's not possible

EDIT: I have since read the OP's subsequent posts, He's a cretin :happy: