Davis second goal today, class.

pcbear

Ive only seen it at full speed, that was the work of a football artist, 1st touch instant control with the right foot, 2nd, drag back with the left losing his marker,3rd back on the right 4-0.

That was top drawer, any slo mo welcome for this non techy, some feckin goal and btw pinpoint pass from Bocanegra.

Davis is utter pish and needs to be dropped, haven't you been reading the posts recently. Ignore everything he did in the past and today's performance, his wee bad run of form is what you need to focus on! Get him hunted Ally.

Joking aside, always knew he'd come good.

the cream always rises to the top,sometimes i think he [like Edu] gets unfair stick,they guys have been the backbone of our recent success,now that they have class players like Aluko and Mervan[early days but he is a great out ball] they will undoubtedly. flourish.

Are you like a hundred years old? :)

Goes back to last week's debate about leaving early.....

I always stay to the final whistle but had to leave a bit early today due to the late kick off.

As soon as I got out the exit the goal went in. Gutted.

I always stay to the final whistle but had to leave a bit early today due to the late kick off.

As soon as I got out the exit the goal went in. Gutted.

Bummer!

At least it wasn't a winner & you saw a couple of other crackers!

Wasn't a dig BTW, just reminded me of last week's thread!

Was having a wee chuckle though, cos your post made it sound like you'd seen EVERY previous goal at Ibrox!

Davis was excellent today.

I met him after the game too, sat and had a chat and joke with my wee cousins and brother, really nice guy.

He does give the impression he's a lovely wee guy.

His 2nd goal was nothing shot of genius.

Here's hoping he keeps up those kind of performances.

As has been said, on form he's head and shoulders above everything in the SPL.

But then, if he played at the top of his game every week, he'd be in a top eight EPL side. Immensely talented, our only ever-present this year and he's got a lot of responsibility on those shoulders.

Still don't see this thinking or attitude that he's the best player in the SPL, nevermind 'head and shoulders' above..... Naismith is better and Jelavic(on form)..

Davis wouldn't get a game for a top 8 EPL team either.

Great game today, let's hope he keep's it up, still vastly overrated by a few on here.

(tu) far too inconsistent this year, Edu's been the better of the 2 this season.