RangersMedia Undiscovered Talent, Series 1!

DamienM855

Brilliant, I guess someone's player had to be the shitest lol

All players have the same overall attributes, and the same potential.

What's interesting about the game is how they go about achieving their potential. Some players will rot away in the reserves of big clubs, whereas others will be able to grow naturally with regular first team football, and potentially end up the best player on the planet.

Just because your player doesn't have many "good" clubs interested in him now doesn't mean he'll be the shittest. ;)

What's interesting about the game is how they go about achieving their potential. Some players will rot away in the reserves of big clubs, whereas others will be able to grow naturally with regular first team football, and potentially end up the best player on the planet.

Just because your player doesn't have many "good" clubs interested in him now doesn't mean he'll be the shittest. ;)

Oh, there goes my confidence in Marky G! :lol:

How does it work then? Like how often do you check up and stuff? How long does it last etc?

Oh, there goes my confidence in Marky G! :lol:

How does it work then? Like how often do you check up and stuff? How long does it last etc?

To be honest I'll post updates whenever I have time and the laptop is there. As all i'm doing is monitoring the progress of these players though, updates shouldn't take long. I'll post monthly (in game-time) updates regularly, and at the end of 15 seasons, we'll see which player has developed the best, which player has won the most trophies, and which players chased money and failed to reach their potential. :sherlock:

To be honest I'll post updates whenever I have time and the laptop is there. As all i'm doing is monitoring the progress of these players though, updates shouldn't take long. I'll post monthly (in game-time) updates regularly, and at the end of 15 seasons, we'll see which player has developed the best, which player has won the most trophies, and which players chased money and failed to reach their potential. :sherlock:

Awesome, I will keep an eye out!

Kev looks to have gotten off to a strong start though!

Aye, I realsied that after I posted, would have been nice to get an early move to Barca or Man City though but there's a few top flight portugese teams there to start a career with.

Looks like i'll end up playing for East Stirling before i retire at 23 and become a painter and decorator.

:lol:

Interestingly enough, anyone else who wanted boosted physical stats took a hit on their technical stats (making them all drop down to 8), I think your miracle aging somehow stopped that from happening.

Just a quick statistic here folks.

Hull are the team that have expressed more interest in these players than any other, looking to sign 8 out of all 16.

That means half of you that could potentially end up at the same team!

Brentford are interested in 7 whereas Nottingham Forrest are looking at 5.