Whyte Promised funds for January

Davie2909

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps your answer lies in the link you provided is nothing more than a sports gossip coloumn...

Thats the only one i could find tonight but this was reported widely before January. The point i am making is WTF is going on we are sending players out on loan and releasing some and still nothing coming in.

Its seems that there is something very very wrong at our club. We deserve better! We deserve to know the truth!

Thats the only one i could find tonight but this was reported widely before January. The point i am making is WTF is going on we are sending players out on loan and releasing some and still nothing coming in.

Its seems that there is something very very wrong at our club. We deserve better! We deserve to know the truth!

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Thats the only one i could find tonight but this was reported widely before January.

Cant be that wide if you cant find a link to it.

I certainly dont recall him being quoted as saying that anywhere. He did assure us that McCoist would get funds - which he has received and has used...how can I say this....in a less than prudent manner.

We HAVE to sign a striker, preferably 2, I fully expect us to move for someone soon with Ortiz loaned out. Why else would he loan out a 29/30 year old if not for wages.

Agreed, I'd be shocked if we signed two though. I think Ally will pull off a deadline day surprise and sign someone we haven't been linked with at all, just like Diouf and Bartley.

Agreed, I'd be shocked if we signed two though. I think Ally will pull off a deadline day surprise and sign someone we haven't been linked with at all, just like Diouf and Bartley.

I'm hoping for someone fairly recognised say Salihi or Uche ( for example ) and hopefully a loan or free agent on cheap wages.

Cant be that wide if you cant find a link to it.

I certainly dont recall him being quoted as saying that anywhere. He did assure us that McCoist would get funds - which he has received and has used...how can I say this....in a less than prudent manner.

I tell you what D'art, This just sprung to mind

WE, the Fans, can pretty quickly tell who should/shouldnt get played etc? Like, Jig, Edu, Whittaker etc

Whyte is, a fan

Maybe mcCoist is telling him who he wants to sign, and, Whyte is telling him to fuck off because they are shite?

I think thats not a bad shout :lol:

What if Jelavic doesn't go? Still going to be mad at Whyte? Sure Aluko and Mervan cost money as well.

Not too much money for a club our size. Aluko had to pay some of the compensation himself! This "whyte knight" isnt the saviour we all hoped for

I tell you what D'art, This just sprung to mind

WE, the Fans, can pretty quickly tell who should/shouldnt get played etc? Like, Jig, Edu, Whittaker etc

Whyte is, a fan

Maybe mcCoist is telling him who he wants to sign, and, Whyte is telling him to fuck off because they are shite?

I think thats not a bad shout :lol:

Aye... and we didnt take Boyd cos Ally was feared he'd break his scoring record at the club... :lol:

Aye... and we didnt take Boyd cos Ally was feared he'd break his scoring record at the club... :lol:

You know, after Coops, he is probably my second favourite player of all time, but, something is amiss between him and the owner, which isnt good. Maybe he knows he is only here this season and, dealing as best he can?