whytes the villian not ally

krissg910

rangers fans need to understand this and get off allys back. hes a rookie manager working with both hands tied behind his back.

whatever we achieve this season will be down to ally.

the likes of mourihno and saf would struggle to even match how well ally has done. and to be brutally honest no other person in their right mind would take the rangers job atm.

no fucking surrender!!!!!!

p.s. when we win the league this year i believe it will be our greatest ever achievement

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So please explain how whyte is the villian.

Cos i am sick to death of people blaming whyte and super for our poor transfer dealings....

The dealings of our club in this transfer window is purely down to our poor financial state....

Our poor financial state has been caused by the former owner SDM and the bunch of twats that worked alongside him.

Whyte has so far shown to be shrewd in all business dealings so far that have happened with the club. He has not been held to ransom by any team or player to date - Something that SDM, Bain and the rest simply couldn't do.

The fact that he has not ploughed millions of his own cash is very evident - but does that make Whyte the Villian or indeed a smart and shrewd business man, not willing to throw away our clubs resources on a player or players so that if and only if the tax case outcome is unfavourable for us.

So to round-up why not get off Whyte's back and Ally's for that matter and support the club through this difficult time!

Blame Whyte, Murray, Bain etc etc but not Ally. One of the greatest strikers we've ever had in his first year in management with absolutely zero financial backing. Ally can still win the league and if he does then its right up there with anything we've done in the past. Don't destroy a legend.

I'm not sure why Martin Bain is to blame: he should never have been made chief executive, but that's about it; he had no choice but to dance to Murray's music.

The bonus he gave himself after he signed Jelavic has left me bitter.

He wasnt taking us in the right direction.

Explain to me why our chairman is a "villain"...

its his job to run the club and provide the funds needed for players ect.

if he counted money we could make if we get into the cl, when working on the seasons budget then he shouldnt.

he has not invested the money he promised into the club(5million).

if were skint i can accept it. what i hate are all of our fans giving ally a hard time when hes doing a gr8 job considering the circumstances. i am also stating this now as if/when jelavic leaves and we dont replace him properly the blame will be fired in allys direction which is very unfair.

villian may have been a bit strong. i am just sick of the amount of stick ally is getting when its not him selling our players and its not him not providing the funds to get new 1s.

Craig Whyte is full of shite and has not really give Ally the 100% backing he needs to bring in players of good quality.

But Whyte was not in charge aginst Malmo and Maribor, he did not play his part in blowing a 15 point lead, he does not continue to pick Lee McCulloch, he does not decide to play Papac in midfield...

Plenty of people are to blame for the situation we are in but the biggest culprit is David Murray.

rangers fans need to understand this and get off allys back. hes a rookie manager working with both hands tied behind his back.

whatever we achieve this season will be down to ally.

the likes of mourihno and saf would struggle to even match how well ally has done. and to be brutally honest no other person in their right mind would take the rangers job atm.

no fucking surrender!!!!!!

p.s. when we win the league this year i believe it will be our greatest ever achievement

the cunt took a backseat 3 times while he let some other cunt take the flak, the x amount of bull shit the cunt spouted, ie the 700 million regen ibrox, the countless tax bills not to mention the main tax bill, but aye lets blame whyte for doing all that, lets blame whyte for walter giving the reins to ally, lets blame whyte for getting us knocked out of europe not once but twice.

aye lets blame whyte ya fucking spoon