whytes the villian not ally

krissg910

Blame Whyte, Murray, Bain etc etc but not Ally. One of the greatest strikers we've ever had in his first year in management with absolutely zero financial backing. Ally can still win the league and if he does then its right up there with anything we've done in the past. Don't destroy a legend.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 'Zero financial backing'. We must of paid no money towards Wallace , Ortiz , Bedoya , Mckay , Aluko and Mervan then? Not to mention the new contracts to key players no? Oh and the stadium improvements :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whyte has took on a business that nobody else fucking wanted . and the only reason he did was because he loves the club . who in there right mind would take on a business that could get a 50 million pound bill . jesus some cunts on here need a reality check that man could possibly save this club and he is trying his best to do just that . that bastard murray is to BLAME never forget that .

its his job to run the club and provide the funds needed for players ect.

if he counted money we could make if we get into the cl, when working on the seasons budget then he shouldnt.

he has not invested the money he promised into the club(5million).

if were skint i can accept it. what i hate are all of our fans giving ally a hard time when hes doing a gr8 job considering the circumstances. i am also stating this now as if/when jelavic leaves and we dont replace him properly the blame will be fired in allys direction which is very unfair.

villian may have been a bit strong. i am just sick of the amount of stick ally is getting when its not him selling our players and its not him not providing the funds to get new 1s.

its also his job to make sure that we are run properly and not running up debt that cannot be sustained without euro money

it, however, is the managers job to learn from his mistakes, make sure we have the best team on the park thats available at all times, and that the players are properly motivated and clued up with his tactical and playing styles

out of both they statements id say one person is doing their job better than the other

if he counted money we could make if we get into the cl, when working on the seasons budget then he shouldnt.

if were skint i can accept it. what i hate are all of our fans giving ally a hard time when hes doing a gr8 job considering the circumstances. i am also stating this now as if/when jelavic leaves and we dont replace him properly the blame will be fired in allys direction which is very unfair.

villian may have been a bit strong. i am just sick of the amount of stick ally is getting when its not him selling our players and its not him not providing the funds to get new 1s.

Perhaps CW is sick of the stick he is getting from guys like you.

How much do you think Ally has received to date to bring those new players in and to finance deals for Whittaker etc ?

Where do you think that money came from ?

Craig Whyte is full of shite and has not really give Ally the 100% backing he needs to bring in players of good quality.

But Whyte was not in charge aginst Malmo and Maribor, he did not play his part in blowing a 15 point lead, he does not continue to pick Lee McCulloch, he does not decide to play Papac in midfield...

Plenty of people are to blame for the situation we are in but the biggest culprit is David Murray.

Agree with all of that.

So please explain how whyte is the villian.

Cos i am sick to death of people blaming whyte and super for our poor transfer dealings....

The dealings of our club in this transfer window is purely down to our poor financial state....

Our poor financial state has been caused by the former owner SDM and the bunch of twats that worked alongside him.

Whyte has so far shown to be shrewd in all business dealings so far that have happened with the club. He has not been held to ransom by any team or player to date - Something that SDM, Bain and the rest simply couldn't do.

The fact that he has not ploughed millions of his own cash is very evident - but does that make Whyte the Villian or indeed a smart and shrewd business man, not willing to throw away our clubs resources on a player or players so that if and only if the tax case outcome is unfavourable for us.

So to round-up why not get off Whyte's back and Ally's for that matter and support the club through this difficult time!

the whole reason for this topic is that i believe ally is getting an unfair amount of stick from a section of our support and mr whyte seems to be fucking bullet proof.

Why is Whyte the Villian ??? Hes Sorting the mess out !!! How can we go spending fortunes whilst pleading to the tax man to let us off with 49 Million, come on everyone stick with it, we will get some signing but we need to judge Whyte once we see how good a job hes done with HMRC.

Perhaps CW is sick of the stick he is getting from guys like you.

How much do you think Ally has received to date to bring those new players in and to finance deals for Whittaker etc ?

Where do you think that money came from ?

this is the first time i have critisised mr whyte.

and our club does generate its own income btw

Craig Whyte is full of shite and has not really give Ally the 100% backing he needs to bring in players of good quality.

But Whyte was not in charge aginst Malmo and Maribor, he did not play his part in blowing a 15 point lead, he does not continue to pick Lee McCulloch, he does not decide to play Papac in midfield...

Plenty of people are to blame for the situation we are in but the biggest culprit is David Murray.

What a weird post, opening part to me is bollocks, the end is spot on.

Ally spent in the summer, one of these "signings" has just been loaned out, another, that we chased, jumped through hoops for, hasnt featured, another we paid to get early, hasnt featured.

Now, WE the fans can see some players are shite, but, Ally keeps picking them

Whyte is a fan, we are fans, why wouldnt he see what we can, and, say, fuck that, you are on a shoogly peg till the end of the season, you arent wasting any more of Rangers money.

I firmly believe, if Whyte WASNT a Rangers fan, and, Ally wasnt a club legend, he would be gone by now

I don't buy the original poster's argument. McCoist hasn't performed well in my opinion and has contributed a lot to our, thus far, poor season.

mccoist hasn't been great but the guy's in charge of the transfers made a right arse of him in the summer window look at some of the players he wanted verhoek goodwillie juhazs hamed these guys would have made a massive differnce instead we went for the cheap options and the same thing that happened with ostenstad capucho and emerson has happened all over again with ortiz bedoya and mckay

dont you think that a double winning squad that made the last 16 of the europa league is good enough quality to at least make the champions league group stages and win the league in scotland?

we are arguably stronger than the team that trounced killie on the final day of the season,

the whole reason for this topic is that i believe ally is getting an unfair amount of stick from a section of our support and mr whyte seems to be fucking bullet proof.

Theres a fucking reason for that, he is DOING something, which, in all fairness, should have been done years ago by "Sir David" the cunt

The bonus he gave himself after he signed Jelavic has left me bitter.

He wasnt taking us in the right direction.

As I said, he was never a chief executive. Comparing him to, say David Holmes, for instance, would be like comparing Rolf Harris to Michelangelo; now, that was a chief executive. The man is not to blame, he was capable of even that.

I think your seriously deluded if you think anyone would have come in and pumped millions of their own cash into our club given the financial situation.

Surely the main thing is to make our club finacially sound and ensure we are able to continue and be sself sufficient, so that we dont have to depend on one man.

mccoist hasn't been great but the guy's in charge of the transfers made a right arse of him in the summer window look at some of the players he wanted verhoek goodwillie juhazs hamed these guys would have made a massive differnce instead we went for the cheap options and the same thing that happened with ostenstad capucho and emerson has happened all over again with ortiz bedoya and mckay

The players we've brought in have been poor but McCoist will still have sanctioned the buys though. Also, our team is good enough to have gotten past Malmo/Maribor/not throw away a 9 point lead in the league.

I totally agree that Ally's job is a very difficult one and to a degree is due to Mr Whyte being sensible, not a villian which is your title to this thread

this is the first time i have critisised mr whyte.

and our club does generate its own income btw

And how responsible will we look as a club if we go on a spending spree whilst we await the result of a case which may have major financial ramifications for the very future of our club ?

The blame for the financial mess lies not at the door of Craig Whyte...but as others have pointed out with a certain Knight of the Realm currently living in Edinburgh.

Unlike the Knight of the Realm who took over our club when things were rosy....and disappeared for a while when the extent of his financial mismanagement came to light ...Craig Whyte willingly took over our club when no-one else was interested....when the future was bleak and unpopular decisions would have to be made.

I think your seriously deluded if you think anyone would have come in and pumped millions of their own cash into our club given the financial situation.

Surely the main thing is to make our club finacially sound and ensure we are able to continue and be sself sufficient, so that we dont have to depend on one man.

i dont expect that, but most of our fans seem to expect ally to sign this player and that player when he is clearly not getting the backing.

he never got the backing in the summer either, we did not get 1 of allys top targets and going by the fees paid for the others i would say that all of his signing were 5 or 6 choice if not lower. thankfully a gd few of them have worked out.

And how responsible will we look as a club if we go on a spending spree whilst we await the result of a case which may have major financial ramifications for the very future of our club ?

The blame for the financial mess lies not at the door of Craig Whyte...but as others have pointed out with a certain Knight of the Realm currently living in Edinburgh.

Unlike the Knight of the Realm who took over our club when things were rosy....and disappeared for a while when the extent of his financial mismanagement came to light ...Craig Whyte willingly took over our club when no-one else was interested....when the future was bleak and unpopular decisions would have to be made.

That should never be forgotten, although I think some dont even realise, and, still think Murray brought in Souness!

Yep, isnt good enough for some though apparently. The actions being taken are brilliant, some simple and obvious, and about time, but, will secure long term prosperity.

Here is the other thing, if we havent got the calibre of players to win the SPL, given the majority of the competition, then, why not? Oh i know, too many players seemingly too happy to be here just for the paycheck, nothing more

i dont expect that, but most of our fans seem to expect ally to sign this player and that player when he is clearly not getting the backing.

he never got the backing in the summer either, we did not get 1 of allys top targets and going by the fees paid for the others i would say that all of his signing were 5 or 6 choice if not lower. thankfully a gd few of them have worked out.

He has not got his 1st choice signings, probably like I said before because Whyte has obviously set the club a strict budget for the time being and will not be held to ransom.

I've come round to the fact Whyte doesn't have a dollar to his name: I didn't buy The Daily Record's claim that he was a 'billionaire'; but for someone who is not very wealthy he has attracted quite an impressive group working behind the scenes in Ali Russell and the like. I'm impressed by what I see: he took Rangers when all these so called wealthy fans wanted nothing to do with it. Let's defy these people who want to see Rangers going down, and do it by backing Whyte.