Templeton, Skacel and Jaager On Their Way!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgive you.... :lol:

3 does seem a lot - it's hard enough getting one right. But I've just spoken to him again and he's certain this is a goer.

I'll take the flak if I'm wrong.

You better be ready because we are all waiting to bombard you.

I would love nothing more than you to be proved right though.

News to me mate ! Probably find out more in morning once jela deal done!! I keep my phone with me haha

My guess would be Sandaza, Novo and jaager but Thats just my opinion nuthin more

Dunny, you are the strangest poster on here, because that last line is way out! and I think you did that deliberately. I am not beginning to think the Skacel one might have something in it now! :lol:

A winger when we just signed aluko and celik with wylde in the wings? Don't see it. Skacel is decent but again not a priority. I'd be surprised with these because if jela goes we need 2 strikers and can't see us signing 5!

A winger when we just signed aluko and celik with wylde in the wings? Don't see it. Skacel is decent but again not a priority. I'd be surprised with these because if jela goes we need 2 strikers and can't see us signing 5!

I think we will get two definite, and a possible third. I'm not convinced Skacel will sign; and I think a striker will come in.

I'd be happy with just these 3 signings, and tbh I'm not that fussed about a right back.

If we sign templeton, our midfield will be unreal.

And with skacel and lafferty up front i recon that would do. I think Healy has shown that if needed he an come in and score(although being shite). Also Celik able to step in as a striker.

Dunny, you are the strangest poster on here, because that last line is way out! and I think you did that deliberately. I am not beginning to think the Skacel one might have something in it now! :lol:

I like Skacel nuthin more mate, would find it strange though if we did unless edu goes too!! But surely strikers will be priority, so the spainards for me sandaza, and to give fans a lift wee nacho.

liammcleod79 Liam McLeod

Tomorrow, expect movement in the capital, ins and outs at #Hearts and #Hibernian. David Templeton likely to leave Tynecastle for England

http://twitter.com/liammcleod79

Not the greatest of sources but does indicate the Templeton is likely to moving somewhere. Hopefully to us.

Also talks about McMillan to Dunfermline.

BBC has us poosibly going for Sandaza, Templeton and Claros

Hearts winger David Templeton could become a target should Jelavic be sold, although English clubs are also interested, while McCoist might renew his interest in trialist midfielder Jorge Claros and St Johnstone striker Francisco Sandaza.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16783119.stm

Right at the bottom

I'd be happy with just these 3 signings, and tbh I'm not that fussed about a right back.

If we sign templeton, our midfield will be unreal.

And with skacel and lafferty up front i recon that would do. I think Healy has shown that if needed he an come in and score(although being shite). Also Celik able to step in as a striker.

not sure i agree mate...for too long, laff has not been consistent enough and to expect him to come back as the main man after a few months lay off is unrealistic

as for skacel, he is in no way shape or form a striker..in fact i am sure he played right or left back in germany a few years back!

We cannot say that this will do, when our biggest rivals are sitting there with 5 out and out strikers on their books.

We need a QUALITY striker if we are to have any chance, healy and laff will not cut it, not consistently at least.

I fear this is going to be a hugely disappointing day for everyone connected with the club.

i think we may see the likes of hutton, mcmillan and mckay going out on loan by end of today, and I just hope that Whyte finally steps up to the plate and puts some of that "front loaded" 25 mill into the club as he promised the fans he would earlier this season

Templeton:

21 games 2 goals and only 5 assists. Not exactly a sparkling contribution for a wide player, especially in a league of such average quality as ours.

With mervin just being signed, and having wylde, bedoya, kerkar etc, I don't see the point in having another player who will not get a game very often.

And he gets injured too easily and he supports the Bheasts