Templeton, Skacel and Jaager On Their Way!

If thats true - good. But we still need strikers and im starting to think we will have no chance but to sign free agents. Hopefully there are good ones... I also think that Mervan might be used as a striker, as someone above mentioned... And since i saw him against Hibs, i dont mind that.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw this is exactly why i dont know if i want Ally to get any more of our precious money till everything is sorted. Are We honestly going to play a team of wingers? We will have wingers all over the park. We need a striker at least and not Fran the man

Say we get £x for Jelavic and Ally is allowed to spend £3m say.

That would get us Templeton,Sahili and Holt..also Jaager on a free and this Cameroon lad on trial if any good and that could be quite successful.

Realistically we'll get hee haw and no one will arrive

Say we get £x for Jelavic and Ally is allowed to spend £3m say.

That would get us Templeton,Sahili and Holt..also Jaager on a free and this Cameroon lad on trial if any good and that could be quite successful.

Realistically we'll get hee haw and no one will arrive

I can't see us spending even 250k today never mind £3m if we do get players in {and heres hoping} it will be free agents like Jaager and Skacel or loan deals.

I rate skacel and id of liked him signed , if we didnt get aluko and mervan . And if tempelton comes too we just wouldnt need him . Id be over the moon with jaager (although iv not seen him play , iv heard good things) , Tempelton , ( who I rate highly , whos only going to get better and have a big resale value ) and sahili ( again only seen play once or twice but has a good scoring record for a relativly low price ) . May not be a popular choice but if we cant get salihi id take sandaza, I think he would do a great job with us and score 10+ in the remaining league games imo

I like Skacel nuthin more mate, would find it strange though if we did unless edu goes too!! But surely strikers will be priority, so the spainards for me sandaza, and to give fans a lift wee nacho.

If we didn't sign a striker then we'd be mad. I believe that will happen; but could see two coming in.

Rudi Skacel would be a horrific signing IMO.

5 years ago yes, but not now. Seen him a few times this season and by going on what my mates say (Hearts fans), he's lost all his pace (not that he had any), doesn't seem able to last 90 minutes, ineffectual for the majority of games...etc.

He does have a very good left foot and knows where the net is however, but that not what we need. A luxury player, a passenger.

Would like the other two in. We really, really, really need a striker in though. A quality one at that aswell.

text from a great source..................bullshit i would think..hope i am wrong.

Well we have submitted an offer for Templeton....

"BBC Scotland's Brian McLaughlin reports that Hearts have received two bids for winger David Templeton. One from Rangers and one from an English Championship club."

I'm still hopeful we can get him before the window closes.

tbh we do need strikers first and foremost. However there is talk that Wylde is wanted by Bristol City so it could be like for like

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Templeton at Ibrox (not as much as Whittaker would, mind you!) but I just can't believe that if there is only to be a little amount of money for Ally to play with it wouldn't be used for a striker.

Tbh, I don't even know if Ally would get any more money to spend if Wylde left compared to him staying

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Templeton at Ibrox (not as much as Whittaker would, mind you!) but I just can't believe that if there is only to be a little amount of money for Ally to play with it wouldn't be used for a striker.

Tbh, I don't even know if Ally would get any more money to spend if Wylde left compared to him staying

No i just meant if Wylde goes then Ally would probably use that money for Temps.

I want 2 strikers in and i would be happy with our squad.