Templeton, Skacel and Jaager On Their Way!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't let the transfer forum go without coming back to face you all and taking the stick I clearly deserve. Fill yer boots!

I'm embarrassed, of course I am, but I can tell you all that Ally made a last gasp plea to Whyte this evening to release funds for Templeton and Salihi as these were two of the players identified to "animate" the support. He aslo hoped to offer Jaager a contract. Unfortunately for Ally and us he was told in no uncertain terms that no money would be made available.

Again, make of that what you will.

Anyway, I would like to apologise to you all for building your hopes up and I'm absolutely gutted at the way this window has panned out.

If Admin could now delete my account I'd be very grateful.

Wishing everyone at RM all the very best.

WATP

blouiearmstrong....... :cheers:

Couldn't let the transfer forum go without coming back to face you all and taking the stick I clearly deserve. Fill yer boots!

I'm embarrassed, of course I am, but I can tell you all that Ally made a last gasp plea to Whyte this evening to release funds for Templeton and Salihi as these were two of the players identified to "animate" the support. He aslo hoped to offer Jaager a contract. Unfortunately for Ally and us he was told in no uncertain terms that no money would be made available.

Again, make of that what you will.

Anyway, I would like to apologise to you all for building your hopes up and I'm absolutely gutted at the way this window has panned out.

If Admin could now delete my account I'd be very grateful.

Wishing everyone at RM all the very best.

WATP

blouiearmstrong....... :cheers:

Don't go. :(