David Healy

Hoodster

If I read any more negative stuff on here I think I will slit my wrists............

Healy to score 20 by seasons end!!

I say this because a) I have had enough about reading about us in dire straights and b) I actually believe it!!

I have watched him closely and he has improved each game he has played. Now don't get me wrong, he started very poorly but improvement is improvement. He is sharper, his movement is good and he has proven he can put the ball in the net. He needs to improve his touch and passing but I believe that will come as he continues to play.

What I also like about him is his guts........... he is a Rangers fan and he must know what the majority are saying about him and it must hurt like hell. To be a bear and know that your fans are giving you dogs abuse must be tough, but the guy gives everything he has.

I will get more stick than not for this but who gives a toss. I hope I am right for the sake of our season and I really think I will be. Barring injuries, we will have Davis, Mervan and Aluko supplying the ammo for Healy to tuck them away!!

Good luck to you David.

Keep Believing.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't rate him at all. Jusst doesn't have that clinical finish he needs to have to be of any use.

I hope im wrong, i found he can tune up his touch and sharpness and become a predator inside the box, but in all honest, i rate a good few other SPL strikers ahead of Healy, which to me just isn't good enough, we need to have the best players. With Jelavic there was no question we had the best player in the league.

Don't rate him at all. Jusst doesn't have that clinical finish he needs to have to be of any use.

I hope im wrong, i found he can tune up his touch and sharpness and become a predator inside the box, but in all honest, i rate a good few other SPL strikers ahead of Healy, which to me just isn't good enough, we need to have the best players. With Jelavic there was no question we had the best player in the league.

he has been of use already by scoring when required, and finds himself in the right place

He is actually a far better all round player than I ever thought, when we signed him at first I just assumed he was a past it penalty-box striker. However, his link up play is very good and if he gets a run of games between now and the end of the season then I fully expect him to have scored around 15 goals for this season, which is a decent return in anyones book. Yes, we are weak up front, but our midfield to front area looks very strong and if Mervan can make the desired impact and Aluko can keep up his early promise then we are not finished by any means.

Really hope David starts banging them in now.

We made his dream come true in signing him and now we are showing faith in him(maybe not by choice) so time to repay the fans David.

Met a few of his family members a couple of times through family i have in Killyleagh and they all said he just wanted a chance in 1st team here.

NOW IS THAT CHANCE.

Fair enough Ricky, but at least we are both talking about football....... I would have agreed with you about Jelavic until he lost his head and started thinking about sunny England. The guy could have been a legend with Rangers.

Really hope you are right because we are now relying on the wee man more thatn ever. In all truth David would never have thought himself that he would get a sniff of a run in the team. The bottom line is that he is now on th only fit natural striker at Ibrox. nothing would give me more satisfaction to see him bang in the goals on a regular basis.

or all those who think he is crap then come up with other alternatives available to Ally, other than the great man shedding 4 stone and putting the boots back on himself !

He will do the business I can feel it he's a predator. I see the tims are trying to broadcast a photo takeen with him and jackie McDonald. Personally I love the pic and don't have any problems at at all with it.

'he has improved game by game'

Fucking hilarious

He is shite

Your just a knob, simple.

Every thread you go in you have to be some sort of rodent wanting clarification on everything people say, your on here foe a purpose and it aint to follow the rangers.

Can you just fukk off again and come back on your other account, profession cynic is it bawface?

Boyd had fuck all else to his game other than goals and most on here were creaming themselves at the thought of him coming back, Healy's the exact same and just about everybody on here are doubting him.

He'll prove you all wrong, come on Healey.

Healy has only ever done anything at international level and even that hasn't happened for a while now, comparing him to Boyd at all is lauaghable, never mind saying they're the same.

MCLACHLAN1 puts it across in a fairly shite way but to a point I agree.

Healy while being a nice bloke and a Rangers man is nowhere near the level of forward we need at this club to fire us to the title.

We need a player to compliment Lafferty when he comes back and that player to me is now Naismith. He is out as we all know so it's down to Healy and while I will support him and HOPE he does well...I just can't see it working. We all have to remember he has not played a run of games for years so he may not have much in his tank.

Do we not have any young boys who are scoring in the youth ranks? It wouldn't be a disaster to give one a chance.

We have now choice now but to get behind him and the rest of the team , united as a support .

No point in crying over split milk or speculating over this that and the other when no one knows fuck all, re tax case.

It's back to the walls Bears the war is on and Healy will grab his chance.

For we are the people and we will follow on.

:uk::21::uk: