David Healy

Hoodster

sooooo in the words of Delia smith, who are ya?

You commented I gave you a hard time previous now u are on yer new allias, swsl, mclachlan? Why the secret

Whit? I commented that at least you weren't giving me a hard time when you replied to one of my posts by mistake. It was meant to be light-hearted! I've had this account for a few years, only recently started posting at all...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whit? I commented that at least you weren't giving me a hard time when you replied to one of my posts by mistake. It was meant to be light-hearted! I've had this account for a few years, only recently started posting at all...

I'm sure you said at least "I" wasn't giving you a hard time as I normally do when you bring summit up or along those lines :) it's ok you have free reign mate

He wouldn't be my first choice player to place all my hope of 4IAR on, but he will do as a stand in till big laff's back in!

In all seriousness, Healy knows where the net is and while I think 20 goals is a stretch, I see a few more from him.

Ahh. Yeah, reading over it I can see how you got that impression. Ah well, moving on.

Have you? Perhaps you could help me out with that conversation and tell me where it is on the threads, thanks

he can still score, just not enough for a regular at gers unless he was partnered with a more prolific player

some of the abuse he gets is ridiculous imo

Any chance we can get big Marvin Andrews to give Naismith a miracle cure?

I still wonder what would have happened if he went off when he first went down at Aberdeen instead of carrying on.

he can still score, just not enough for a regular at gers unless he was partnered with a more prolific player

some of the abuse he gets is ridiculous imo

Thats exactly the point i made last night. The abuse for him is fucking pathetic. He did not asked to be left in the situation were he is our only fit striker. But i can guarentee one thing whilst he gets abused on all fans forums he will run his bollox off trying his hardest to score the goals we need.

I thought we have played quite well ie Motherwell and Hibs at home when he has played upfront on his lonesome. Maybe thats just me though

Why don't you just concentrate on making an impact at Everton?

Like it or not, he's currently our only fit forward. He's scored, what, 3 goals in 6 games after basically not playing regularly at club level for years? Sure, he's not set the world on fire but we've actually played quite well when he's been playing and Jelavic happens. Hopefully he can build on that in the next few games.

David Healy is a has been. I would rather start Kal Naismith or even Kerkar over him, he has scored 3 goals in six games granted but all against shit opposition and all where shit goals, he's a fucking disgrace of a footballer.

David Healy is a has been. I would rather start Kal Naismith or even Kerkar over him, he has scored 3 goals in six games granted but all against shit opposition and all where shit goals, he's a fucking disgrace of a footballer.

"fucking disgrace of a footballer" That is a pathetic comment Nicika. Lets analyse the rest of your rubbish..........

1) If you say he is a has been, are you admitting that he was once something? If so, you are contradicting yourself by saying he is a disgrace.

2) Only scores against shit opposition. I am sure Motherwell were third when we played them, that means by your argument he is good enough to score against 90% of the SPL - that would do me nicely!

3) Naismith and Kerkar - sure, I am not against giving Naismith a chance and Kerkar a start to see how he does. However, do you honestly believe Kerkar will score more goals than Healy??

ffs youd think we had sold our entire ist eleven goin by some posters here,Healy will never be as good as jelavic,how2 ever he should get more supply than jelavic and with more game time shhould be sharper and better equiped to put the chances away...WATP

Don't understand why so many Boyd comparisons being made. Healy is quite a different player - links up quite well and plays some decent passes. Nothing like as reliable a finisher, of course.

The thing is, that if we get the formation right and play a decent attacking 3 behind him in a 4-2-3-1 then he will get goals, frankly almost any striker would against the standard in the SPL

I dunno, this whole situation has me warming to Healy even more. He isn't as good as Jelavic, he's not what I'd want as a starting 11 striker at ibrox under normal circumstances but these aren't normal circumstances and I have a feeling they will bring the best out of David Healy.

I'm backing him. Come on David, live the dream!

"fucking disgrace of a footballer" That is a pathetic comment Nicika. Lets analyse the rest of your rubbish..........

1) If you say he is a has been, are you admitting that he was once something? If so, you are contradicting yourself by saying he is a disgrace.

2) Only scores against shit opposition. I am sure Motherwell were third when we played them, that means by your argument he is good enough to score against 90% of the SPL - that would do me nicely!

3) Naismith and Kerkar - sure, I am not against giving Naismith a chance and Kerkar a start to see how he does. However, do you honestly believe Kerkar will score more goals than Healy??

1) I'm not contradicting myself. i admit David Healy used to be a decent player back in his day, however he is CURRENTLY(which is suggested by using the word "is") a disgrace of a footballer, as is McCulloch both of them are finished.

2) Motherwell were fucking shite that day, there's no chance in hell that David Healy will score against 90% of SPL teams.

3)I certainly believe that Kerkar would contribute more than Healy would.

Also I see you have totally disregarded my last comment about all his goals being shit. We need a striker than can get those tap ins on a regular basis(which I don't think Healy would do) and score some goals from nothing(which he certainly can't do)

Also have you seen some of the sitters he has missed in the very few appearances he's made. Unfortunately theres nothing we can do until Lafferty returns, which makes me look at our great club, and realise who low in the world we are coming down in the modern football era.

Have you? Perhaps you could help me out with that conversation and tell me where it is on the threads, thanks

It's in the 'Edu's new found ability/confidence' thread. I said 'At least you didn't launch into a volley of unmerited abuse at me or anything': I was meaning to respond to you saying 'sorry, replied to the wrong post' by basically saying 'don't worry about it, it's not as if you directed an angry post at the wrong person or anything' - I wasn't suggesting you normally did that.

Until Laff and Hemmings are fit who thinks Ally will try this out.

...................Mac................

Bartley........Goian....Boca....Wallace

Aluko.........Davis....Edu......Celik

.....McCulloch........Healy.....

Not brilliant but gives us a battering ram up top and when we play the mankies we need to keep their defence busy instead of playing for a draw.