Bench:

Alexander

Papac

Perry

McCulloch

McKay

Karkar

Little

We need to be up for this and show that we're still in this title race. With a performance like the one against Hibs last week!

Prediction: Dunfermline 1 - 4 Rangers (Aluko, Healy, Mervan x2)

Can't see Mervan starting this one after yesterday where he looked well of the pace, maybe as a sub would be better until he is match fit.

------------Greggs-----------

Bartley-----Goain----Boca-----Wallace

Aluko------Davis-----Edu-----Wylde

--------Healy------Jig--------

I doubt that will be the team as I expect we will go with Papac and Wallace again down the left.

I know Jig up top won't be popular but we need a target man if we are going to persist on crossing into the box and we have little other option tbh.

I'll take a slender 1-0 win.

Hope not :anguish:

We should play one or the other at LB, with a midfielder at LM.

Indeed we should but Ally has stuck with this combination for a while now so cna't see it changing despite the poor performance yesterday.

No one is due back this week sadly, think Ally said he would hope Laff and Whitts are back in 2 weeks.

We are playing the worst team in the league, can't pick up points at home and concede goals for fun and I have my doubts over us beating them.

Don't see much change from yesterday's debacle with maybe McCulloch the only one coming in.

Rangers Media home page still saying this is a 3pm kick off!!! Wish they'd sort this out, I missed first half of a recent away game cause I went by ko time stated on this website!!!!

I so hope that this post is true.

Surely Celik won't start, no better than what Ortiz was.

That’s partly due to him not playing a full game since October mate.

People forget this is Mervan’s pre season essentially so it’s not a surprise he is off the pace and lacking sharpness…I thought Ally got it right at the weekend in giving him 15 odd minutes to bed him in to the pace of the game while gaining sharpness. I was shocked to see him start yesterday and hope now he is not thrown into the team unless he is up to scratch as he was on Sunday.

A lack of games doesn't make up for looking like you lack any sort of ability. Aluko hadn't played a game since May, but you tell within minutes that he had ability.

Mervan has had the worst possible start to his Rangers career and he shouldn't be near the starting team again until he's played a few bounce games to get up to pace.

If we do not beat Dunfermline then i would expect McCoist to do the honourable thing and resign.

And sadly i am not confident of us beating anyone after watching that gutless performance yesterday.

And i have to say he has given himself a lot of problems by releasing or loaning key players who could have made a contribution to the 1st team. Case in point was when Davis, Fleck and Edu played in midfield and we kept posession better.

I think releasing Weir and not bringing him back in to the team around Nov/Dec was a huge mistake. Since he has not featured we have looked rudderless and leaderless on the park. If he didn't want to break up the partnership of Goian and Bocanegra then fine but there was a case for him putting Bocanegra to left back and putting Weir in beside Goian to bring some much needed leadership when we were going through a wobbly patch.

I also think selling McMillan and letting Ortiz go without trying any of them at right back was another blunder as it's patently obvious Bartley is not the solution. Not only is he uncomfortable defending but is non existent in an attacking sense.

So in short the team will be more or less the one that capitulated to Dundee United simply because he has created a situation where he is left with no alternatives.

A lack of games doesn't make up for looking like you lack any sort of ability. Aluko hadn't played a game since May, but you tell within minutes that he had ability.

Mervan has had the worst possible start to his Rangers career and he shouldn't be near the starting team again until he's played a few bounce games to get up to pace.

He looked bad yesterday but at the same time he looked handy against Hibs.

He shouldn't be starting games tbh, Aluko was different as he was training with other teams and had trials in Italy. Mervan was different as he had a club and his season was over.

That’s partly due to him not playing a full game since October mate.

People forget this is Mervan’s pre season essentially so it’s not a surprise he is off the pace and lacking sharpness…I thought Ally got it right at the weekend in giving him 15 odd minutes to bed him in to the pace of the game while gaining sharpness. I was shocked to see him start yesterday and hope now he is not thrown into the team unless he is up to scratch as he was on Sunday.

Inability to go at a man, use of skill and use of a ball doesn't really have much to do with match sharpness. Good players can still be able to show glimpses here and there, in Celik's case and some may think it's harsh but he just looked out of his depth.

Not giving up on him, but he'll need to get upto match fitness sooner or later before the crowd lose confidence in him and also before he loses confidence in himself.

I can see Jordan McMillan playing a blinder down the right and proving Ally was wrong to get rid.

Would much rather have that boy at RB than Bartley. No wonder he left, 3rd choice right back and still cant get a game when the other two are injured.

Out of whos left

Mcgregor

bartley boca goian wallace

aluko davis edu wydle

little

Healy

im only going with whos availble hopefully whittaker , lafferty and broadfoot are back soon as it gives us more options at least. not counting on ness as he been out too long now and nobody seems to know when hes back.