***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Thread***

TheFarmer

Pathetic options for this game, have literally no one other than Bartley for right back...

Reluctantly, I would play:

McGregor

Bartley Goian Bocanegra Papac

Aluko Davis Edu Wylde

Celik

Healy

Give Celik a go in what we believe to be his proper position, and anything to break up the Wallace/Papac combo down the left. Thought Kerkar was OK on Sunday, would maybe even give him a shot on the left.

Fully expect no changes on the left wing though, despite how brutal it's been recently.

Rangers Media home page still saying this is a 3pm kick off!!! Wish they'd sort this out, I missed first half of a recent away game cause I went by ko time stated on this website!!!!

I so hope that this post is true.

:lol:

Arseholes. :wanker:;)

I wasn't going to the game, just hoping to watch it in the pub. Seriously though, why can the kick off time on Home page not be changed?

Mcgregor

Papac Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Celik McKay Davis Wylde

Aluko

McCulloch

Mcgregor

Edu Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Bartley

McKay Davis Wylde

Aluko

McCulloch

Couple of options I prefer 4,1,3,2 as Edu has played Internationally at right back and thought the one time he played there for gers he did ok.

Gives us two full backs capable of overlapping.

Cover for defence provided by Bartley.

McCulloch just a target man Aluko can do his running and midfield pacy enough to link up with attack quickly.

Thoughts people

Can see McCulloch coming in for this if he is fit.

An unpopular choice but I'd drop Goian for Perry if he is even still here?

Goians been ropey for weeks, but seems to be getting away without much stick.

Hemmings and mcculloch up top i can see

---------------mac

broadfoot----goian-----boca------wallace

aluko--------davis------edu-----id play mckay

mcculloch--------------hemmings

Not great but better than Wallace left mid,Bartley right back and Kerkar/Healy/Little up front.

Need a vastly improved performance for this game. Healy up front just will not do although we've left ourselves in a terrible situation that we basically have no other option.

It saddens me to say that we actually would be as well putting McCulloch in there, or at least give him a shot up front.

Another gutless performance and dropping points will be unacceptable and McCoist's position really will come under threat.

After the Hibs game I was optimistic. After DU just depressed. I have no clue what to expect versus D'fermiline, but think it is a very dangerous game for the team and Ally.

If we lose or draw there will be an almighty outcry.

Lets hope Hearts win tomorrow and things really begin to improve over the weekend.

Surely after the DU game McKay must come into the reckoning? Bedoya????

If B'foot is fit again I would play him rather than Bartley.

Not a big fan of Hemmings but at least he is a striker.

McCulloch????

So many poor possibilities with this squad and Ally's tactics.

After the Hibs game I was optimistic. After DU just depressed. I have no clue what to expect versus D'fermiline, but think it is a very dangerous game for the team and Ally.

If we lose or draw there will be an almighty outcry.

Lets hope Hearts win tomorrow and things really begin to improve over the weekend.

Surely after the DU game McKay must come into the reckoning? Bedoya????

If B'foot is fit again I would play him rather than Bartley.

Not a big fan of Hemmings but at least he is a striker.

McCulloch????

So many poor possibilities with this squad and Ally's tactics.

I think it's time we recognised the fact McKay's career at Rangers is finished. I would say the same for Bedoya even this early as McCoist just doesn't appear to rate or trust either of them in his team. And after watching Mervan for 45 minutes i will be amazed if he starts on Saturday. Down to the bare bones and very few options which is mostly McCoist's fault (Jelavic aside)

In my opinion the season has been badly affected by losing Naismith and not using Weir when we were going through our ropey patch. His leadership and cool head has been sorely missed. Sorry but Davis just isn't in the same league as big Davie when it comes to being a captain.

Like you i cannot be optimistic of a result against dross like Dunfermline if his options are going to be more or less the same as the United game.