***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Thread***

TheFarmer

Trying to think how Ally will play it but with the squad as it is right now I can see this line up for the Dunfermline game.

:McGregor:

:Bartley::Goian::Bocanegra::Papac:

:McCulloch:

:Aluko::Edu::Davis::Wallace:

:Healy:

If I'm being honest we may as well resort to packing the middle of the park again because in terms of midfield we are struggling big time.

Wouldn't be surprised to see McCulloch back in on Saturday.

got to go with jig up top on sat , we were absolutely toothless on sunday at least he will challenge for balls that are in the air and be a target man .

id also say play bedoya just of him as well in an up front position.

1 thing is for sure we wont win the league with kerkar and little up front!!

:McGregor:

:Wallace::Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Bedoya: :Davis: :Edu: :McKay:

:Aluko: :McCulloch:

Healy upfront didn't work well against Dundee Utd, especially with our long ball approach. Bartley at right back doesn't work either, neither does the Papac and Wallace combonation down the left hand side. Bring in Bedoya and McKay, two attack minded player who will have something to prove to Ally to select them more. Aluko and McCulloch up top.

Really think Bedoya should play this one, has energy, a spark. One that has not been concentrated as yet but I feel the free role behind Healy with Aluko on the right, Mervan on the left would suit him. I am losing faith in Wylde but he should not be playing with Healy as our striker purely because he hasn't the skill to work it in the box and benefits from a striker with an aerial presence.

Can anyone honestly see many changes from Sunday apart from Mervan?

McCoist has backed himself in to a corner and left himself with very few alternatives.

He clearly doesn't rate McKay and he doesn't rate Bedoya so for me sadly it looks like more of the same shite we were served on Sunday i'm afraid.

Hemmings and Broadfoot may well make the bench but i expect to see Mervan dropped and possibly McCulloch in beside Edu to "strengthen" the midfield :rolleyes:

Can anyone honestly see many changes from Sunday apart from Mervan?

McCoist has backed himself in to a corner and left himself with very few alternatives.

He clearly doesn't rate McKay and he doesn't rate Bedoya so for me sadly it looks like more of the same shite we were served on Sunday i'm afraid.

Hemmings and Broadfoot may well make the bench but i expect to see Mervan dropped and possibly McCulloch in beside Edu to "strengthen" the midfield :rolleyes:

Sadly you are correct!

I fully expect the same brutal combination of Wallace/Papac down the left hand side.

:(