***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Thread***

TheFarmer

A win is a must tomorrow and it will be anything but easy.

After DU I really do not know what this RFC team will do or what formation Ally will go with. I would much rather McMillan was at RB for us tomorrow. In fact we have little or no cover at RB until injuries clear up. McMillan gone; Cole loaned; B'foot and Whittaker injured. No striker of any size or quality either.

We are under the gun so let's just get fired up on all cylinders and win. 3 points a must.

woke up this morning with the same feeling i have had for 30+ years, im going to see my football team and i cannae wait, no one likes us and we dont care!!! 3 points is a must today just hope the team on the park can shelve the ongoing issues that hindered our play last week and deliver today.

2-0 aluko and davis

Incredibly huge 3 points today. Mon the Bears. I hope he plays everyone in correct positions today. Although I wouldn't mind seeing McCulloch up top in a target man sort of role as he is probably the best guy we can put up there to hold the ball/win it in the air.

On a side note - has Cousin actually signed yet?

A MUST win today

Lets get stuck right into them

Let's forget about all this tax pish and the money situation and go out for 90 minutes and fuckin take it out on the opposition

A convincing win will do a lot to take the pressure off and shut some of these taig loving bastards up for a while

We need a big win today to boost our confidence. We should be sticking at least 4 past Dunfermline. No disrespect to them but they are at the bottom for a reason. We will still need to keep it tight at the back though. We need a clean sheet after that shambles in the cup. I take it cousin didn't sign in time to play so it will be Healy up front, I just hope we don't go for the awful Wallace papac combination on the left. We probably will though and it will be awful again.