***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Thread***

TheFarmer

Need to agree to disagree then, a further week of training with his teammates will have helped him understand his role a bit better. What happens if we don't have the game won by 70 mins, does he just sit on the bench every week until we luckily fall into a position where we are up by a few goals?

I'd far rather he didn't get a minute of playing time than act as a man down for the team. Didn't look fit in the slightest against Dundee United.

I'd far rather he didn't get a minute of playing time than act as a man down for the team. Didn't look fit in the slightest against Dundee United.

If you are saying he was like a man down because of fitness levels then that could be aimed at many more players who played last week, some of whom have played far more 1st team football this season.

Aluko just nailed it on the head. With the loss of Jelavic, Naismith and Lafferty. We won't score 3-4 every week so clean sheets are a MUST!

both fulls backs are woeful, a midfield that constantly falls a sleep while on defensive mode, and a defense thats leaking stupid goals, cleen sheets doh

If you are saying he was like a man down because of fitness levels then that could be aimed at many more players who played last week, some of whom have played far more 1st team football this season.

Na, some players, frankly, were just shit last week. The eternal optimist that I am, i'm putting Mervan's horror show down to a lack of fitness rather than just being pish. Davie Weir looked like he would have outpaced last week's Celik.

Is it just me that thinks we should at least try and be a little bit more positive before the game starts. It has been a hellish season so far football wise and I do not even want to think on a match day about our financial situation, but come on folks lets get behind the TEAM whoever they are. :21: