AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

The most significant thing in all this is, why now? The red herring of the season-ticket money is irrelevant as far as I am concerned. Something is happening behind the scenes. I have to say that CW is becoming an increasingly isolated figure: it will be interesting how battle hardened he is and how battle hardened he will become through this process. I would hazard a guess it won't be too long before we hear something from his end. This could get... interesting.

Strangely enough he doesn't look to fashed about anything, I am taking that as a good sign.

There is a fatal flaw in your theory. Ticketus would not have lent the money to us without belt and braces security (their charge over future season ticket money isn't worth a jot in the event of insolvency). Whyte has (somehow) given them security (believed to be through another of his companies), completely separate to Rangers. With such security to give, he could have raised the money elsewhere without Ticketus. Why would Whyte risk losing his secured creditor status when he had a better option? And why would Ticketus be involved in what would effectively be an illegal transaction? For these reasons, the evidence certainly points to the Ticketus money not being used to fund the takeover.

All i am saying it is 100% possible. Not that it happened. (tu)

But tell me, if Whytes other company was puting up security for this, why are the tickets also up for security then ?

And now that he has said that the money has all went through our accounts, where is it in your opinion ?

But tell me, if Whytes other company was puting up security for this, why are the tickets also up for security then ?

And now that he has said that the money has all went through our accounts, where is it in your opinion ?

I get it, it is a %100 possible it didn't happen, well that clears that up then.

Lets get one thing absolutely crystal clear, he 100% could have used the season tickets as collateral for a vehicle of sorts to buy the club. You can deny it until your head hurts but it is 100% fact that it COULD have happened.

Now as to the point of if it did happen or not, then none of us know, hence AJ asking for an enquiry on it. (tu)

no he couldn`t have . AJ would have to have known about it as he was at the club.lol so why the inquiry. Or is he saying he didn`t know what was happening ?

why is it whyte is forever having to prove himself to muppets like AJ.

The most significant thing in all this is, why now? The red herring of the season-ticket money is irrelevant as far as I am concerned. Something is happening behind the scenes. I have to say that CW is becoming an increasingly isolated figure: it will be interesting how battle hardened he is and how battle hardened he will become through this process. I would hazard a guess it won't be too long before we hear something from his end. This could get... interesting.

Statement bingo. Defamatory, legal, cheek, regime, deny, scurrilous........

I`m quite sure he`s battle hardened . Not so sure about the rest of them though. maybe giving them enough rope and all that.

So if you're now convinced it didn't happen, stop talking about it. The moon COULD be made of cheese but you don't see me posting about the possibility every two minutes.

Ticketus have been used (as I have already told you before) to: a) replace the £15m overdraft facility, and b) to reduce the percentage of creditors represented by HMRC in the event of Administration.

Statement bingo. Defamatory, legal, cheek, regime, deny, scurrilous........

Cheek would not be far off the mark! I wouldn't use it myself, but considering the way Rangers has been run in the last decade we are getting to the point of some brass neck in some quarters. Next they'll be telling us Murray brought Souness in. Oh wait...

So if you're now convinced it didn't happen, stop talking about it. The moon COULD be made of cheese but you don't see me posting about the possibility every two minutes.

Ticketus have been used (as I have already told you before) to: a) replace the £15m overdraft facility, and b) to reduce the percentage of creditors represented by HMRC in the event of Administration.

:lol:

Im not convinced though (tu)

a) Where has the money gone then between May 8th and 30th June 2011 ?

b) Immaterial. They are going to be more than 25%

He's a businessman. I'd assume he's used to getting shit all day long. Still, it is quite bizarre. Wonder if Whyte has any mates?

He`s got mates all right. very good loyal mates.

why do you think the press hate him ? maybe because they can`t get into his inner circle.

Tell me how its possible for the media not to know how much he`s worth ? you`d have thought it was easy ( well doable anyway)

the media know nothing and they hate it. he`s worth a billion ! no he`s worth £40M ! no he hasn`t got anything.lol you couldn`t make up their feeble attempts.

you don`t hear any of whyte`s inner circle blabbing their mouths off about anything.

Fuck this is getting confusing, do ticketus buy tickets at less than cost or do they lend money, if it is the same company who do the english teams they buy the tickets they dont lend on them, is that the same here ??

Fuck this is getting confusing, do ticketus buy tickets at less than cost or do they lend money, if it is the same company who do the english teams they buy the tickets they dont lend on them, is that the same here ??

yes its the same. they buy the tickets at a reduced rate like everywhere in the uk.

but people keep saying loans to help their objectives.