AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

What have I done to cause this volte face ?

I re-read your posts and realised that whilst I might disagree with them; you had the best interests of Rangers at heart. I do think fans from other clubs are looking at websites and then coming into the forum and relaying that as fact in here. I that was why I asked you your scources: I thought it might be from other club sites.

Most worring thing for me is that Whyte is now more or less saying we are going to administration even if we win the tax case, shocking if thats the case. This is risking the very future of the club if that is his plan.

Think the fans need to wake up here and see what's going on before it's too late.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bluenose-Rangers-Supporters-Assembly/200509926704378

Where does he say that? :unsure:

He said we lose the tax case we are in trouble, he said he win the tax case and we are in trouble. Some people need to read between the lines here. The man wants admin and that has been his plan since day one/

Jesus we had to borrow £20m just to keep our head above water this season, how long do you think we can keep that up.

One question for you - if Admin was his plan from day one, how does he benefit?

These are only possible answers to your questions and im not saying its the case.

1) It would have been possible that he had a note from Ticketus confirming the loan upon completion and he then used that to get the money from elsewhere for a short window to convince SDM.

2) Im not sure they ever had the money but they claimed that they were only doing it on the condition SDM took the liability for the Tax Claim which was never going to happen.

Is it not the case that Whyte provided proof of funds long before the Ticketus interaction?

The investigation is already ongoing all AJ has done is bring it out into the open so the press can report it.

The level of ignorance is stunningly high even for Rangers Media.

AJ has asked for an investigation, do you have information that the investigation has started? Please share.

Could have posted it on here first and given RM the scoop but last time I posted info that wasn't liked and I was banned without explanation and reinstated without apology.

That's simply a lie, it was me who reinstated you after you were banned in error and I apologised personally and on behalf of RM.

Is there anything else you're lying about or making up?

Not the big tax bill but he would have to write off, in my opinion.

£18m debt that was previously Lloyds

£20m+ from ticketus

£1.7m for stadium improvements if he ever paid for them

£5m Working capital if it ever was put up

£5m investment in playing squad if it ever was put up

£2.4m on the small tax bill.

This could go way wrong for him in my opinion. (tu)

I agree with this, what I don't get is how so many people have come to believe that Whyte is trying to lead us into Admin/Insolvency. What's the plus side for him?

reading the rest of this thread.... is there anything worse than a poster , who has probably just read rangers tax case by the looks of what he is posting, then pretending he knows what is going on while leaving cryptic crews.

Whoever banned him good work, whoever reinstated him..... :anguish:

I like the sound of cryptic crews, what do they get up to? :P

I reinstated him, he's a Rangers fan. I agree his posts are unbelievably negative and generally based on rumour and speculation, but that's his choice. We can't go around banning Rangers fans for having opinions we don't all agree with now, can we...?

I reinstated him, he's a Rangers fan. I agree his posts are unbelievably negative and generally based on rumour and speculation, but that's his choice. We can't go around banning Rangers fans for having opinions we don't all agree with now, can we...?

They never have a crossword.

Edit...cryptic crews....bloody ipad !

I know he is, he posts on gersnet.

I don't actually want him banned, i just find that style of posting ridiculously irritating. The i know something you don't rubbish wrapped up in riddles is the worst kind of bawbaggery and not what nayone needs right now....there are quite a few individuals and groups that should take heed.

If you banned everyone with an irritating posting style from here...well none of us would be long of this world..... :craphead:

Is it not the case that Whyte provided proof of funds long before the Ticketus interaction?

Normally i wouldnt believe them, but on the basis that Whyte didnt DENY the records timeline of events, then according to them, Whyte had an agreement from ticketus in March which would have been right in the middle of due diligence. (tu)

Normally i wouldnt believe them, but on the basis that Whyte didnt DENY the records timeline of events, then according to them, Whyte had an agreement from ticketus in March which would have been right in the middle of due diligence. (tu)

Would whyte have to show the company name he supposedly secured the ticketus money against in our books , or would it be in the accounts of that company ?

I agree with this, what I don't get is how so many people have come to believe that Whyte is trying to lead us into Admin/Insolvency. What's the plus side for him?

I know its not aimed at me BP, but like you, I can no longer see how he his trying to lead us into Insolvency, though as you know, i had a suspicion of that back in the summer. I just cant see how he can make a single bean from us now. (tu)

Would whyte have to show the company name he supposedly secured the ticketus money against in our books , or would it be in the accounts of that company ?

If it was the case, and im not saying it is, it would be far removed from Rangers plc in my view.

IE -

Lend into AN Other who lends into Liberty Capital who lends into Wavetower.

It could be 1 single investor or a group of Rangers investors and perhaps the return on investment is involvement in the Clubs heirarchy post Tax Case for example. All hearsay of course.

I know its not aimed at me BP, but like you, I can no longer see how he his trying to lead us into Insolvency, though as you know, i had a suspicion of that back in the summer. I just cant see how he can make a single bean from us now. (tu)

Whytes business history is a tangled web for a reason, workign out what he is planning or going to do next does not seem like something he likes.

I think he will be stunned that the level of investigation into him and his history has been so high. It's been tarrier, BBC or old board driven and that is why it sticks in most peoples throats and refuse to even entertain it.

I am still very much in the camp that i am massively suspicous of Whyte but he could presaude me otherwise by answering key questions and i want to see an improvement in the performance of his staff.

If Sir david, AJ, bain and co. had fucked up the way he and his team had the queue of people lining up to defend him would have been at the front of the queue attacking him

I'm getting a little bit sick of it all now, because this is doing Rangers no good, nor the team any good; it is everything those that don't like Rangers could wish for. I would say to the previous board, it's ok I am fully aware that as a fan nothing I say counts for much, that Rangers isn't a personal plaything. As far as I am concerned Craig Whyte is the man to lead Rangers forward.

If it was the case, and im not saying it is, it would be far removed from Rangers plc in my view.

IE -

Lend into AN Other who lends into Liberty Capital who lends into Wavetower.

It could be 1 single investor or a group of Rangers investors and perhaps the return on investment is involvement in the Clubs heirarchy post Tax Case for example. All hearsay of course.

So there is no way of actually checking what he said to the rst is true.....or no way for us to, but the insolvency service......

I'm getting a little bit sick of it all now, because this is doing Rangers no good nor the team any good; it is everything those that don't like Rangers could wish for. I would say to the previous board, it's ok I am fully aware that as a fan nothing I say counts for much, that Rangers isn't a personal plaything. As far as I am concerned Craig Whyte is the man to lead Rangers forward.

What is good for rangers is exactly what thisd is all about, don't be so quick to accept just because he is here he is the best thing for Rangers

Whytes business history is a tangled web for a reason, workign out what he is planning or going to do next does not seem like something he likes.

I think he will be stunned that the level of investigation into him and his history has been so high. It's been tarrier, BBC or old board driven and that is why it sticks in most peoples throats and refuse to even entertain it.

I am still very much in the camp that i am massively suspicous of Whyte but he could presaude me otherwise by answering key questions and i want to see an improvement in the performance of his staff.

If Sir david, AJ, bain and co. had fucked up the way he and his team had the queue of people lining up to defend him would have been at the front of the queue attacking him

That, of course, would be in the context of the mess he inherited?

No, they have created a mess themselves...do you not remember the summer....

I think clarity is needed about what went on. It would not be the first time someone has entered a business venture and found that there were things they had not accounted for: I am not saying that is what has happened in the summer, I am saying we can't rule it out. I am a Craig Whyte sceptic, I have always stated that, but, so far, I think some things he is doing are credible to suppose he is acting in a way that benefits Rangers.