AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

AJ was appointed Chairman in August 2009. As you will see from the table above, the net debt did not decrease during his tenure.

(Oh, I copied and pasted from my post of a few days ago - so the figures do indeed match!)

The Net Debt may not have but we both know thats not the true picture (tu)

And this isnt me sticking up for AJ or anything by the way (tu)

I'm not sure about the credit but that is purely speculation and a gut feeling.

I'm also far from convinced about craig whytes personal wealth. He proved he had the funding available to satisfy Sir david but do we know the criteria ? This doesn't mean he has the funding to support our club.

Wasn't he quoted (Tom English article) as saying he'd deposited close to £33m in an account to show funding at the end of 2010? That would tie in with the board saying he had shown proof of funding, and well before the Ticketus thing.

AJ's main concern is his ability to provide ongoing funding for the club, one plenty of people share.

Is it, or is AJ's main concern attempting to discredit Whyte for his own ends? If AJ has seen that £33m, what does he base his concern on?

I also know if d muir was claiming he slashed costs and debt you could make a case for him.

I'm an accountant. A good one. I can make a case for anything. :sherlock:

2 years of you telling us lloyds were doing a good job only to find debts were rising.

No I wasn't. Ever. Why do you lie like that?

Wasn't he quoted (Tom English article) as saying he'd deposited close to £33m in an account to show funding at the end of 2010? That would tie in with the board saying he had shown proof of funding, and well before the Ticketus thing.

Is it, or is AJ's main concern attempting to discredit Whyte for his own ends? If AJ has seen that £33m, what does he base his concern on?

The independent group had a legal obligation to ensure that any deal was good for Rangers. In the end they were ignored by Murray.

He did say something along those lines BP - he also emphasised that the looming tax case result and negative publicity surrounding the club meant that those who we do business with on a day to day basis were wanting money up front so to speak in terms of bills which previously would probably have been paid on an annual or 6 monthly basis.

No matter what is going on, there is too much mystery about it to be a good thing.

Somebody is taking the pish and it's a matter of place your bets. Mine is on Whyte no having two tanners to rub the gether and if he gets out of this with a few grand profit he'll be tickled pink.

Maybe even pay for his roof. :ph34r:

You would have to ask AJ who is privy to far more information on Whyte than you or me. Lookign at what i do know of whytes past I am going with my gut on this one.

I have found when people have such a tangled web of past businesses it is because they are hiding something. Practices like changing the spelling of your surname concern me ....bankrupcy hearings, bans from being a director, a queue of disgruntled ex business partners...that isn't down to bad luck that is down to the way you conduct business.

What he has hidden in the in has past may or may not be relevant but is it is concerning to me.

I'm not great with figures but I'm still not seeing where the £33million is now. 33 + 20 from Ticketus is quite a lot and if £18mil went to Lloyds, can somebody explain to me in simple terms where the balance went, please.

AJ has asked for an investigation, do you have information that the investigation has started? Please share.

That's simply a lie, it was me who reinstated you after you were banned in error and I apologised personally and on behalf of RM.

Is there anything else you're lying about or making up?

Really? Feel free to post all the correspondence regarding the matter at the time, you said you didn't know who banned me at the time, correct ? you said nobody would own up to banning me, correct? whoever banned me didn't apologise, correct ? unless you yourself are now finally manning up and admitting it was in fact you who banned me in the first place, correct ?

Now I concede I could have phrased the quote you quoted better (but that's a hell of a long way off lying), but the fact remains unless it was you who banned me originally then whoever banned me for posting the MG05's has not apologised nor even had the decency to admit to their actions, correct ?

I agree with this, what I don't get is how so many people have come to believe that Whyte is trying to lead us into Admin/Insolvency. What's the plus side for him?

Because he has engineered himself a secured debt worth a minimum £18m+ for the grand cost to himself of £1.

I don't think there's any money in Rangers for him to move, is there? His company paid off the £18m, he's (his company) since put in other money and underwritten the Ticketus loan. Any money he moves out of Rangers as it fails is his own, or his own debt. As far as I understand it.

His company never paid off the £18m the funds used for that belonged to RFC plc, he hasn't underwritten any "loan" from Ticketus, any money he moves out of RFC plc is the clubs not his.