AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

I would find it incredible that Rangers exchange hands based on something as tenuous as that quoted in the Evening Times.

Regardless of what media outlet it's in. These investigations are happening.

I just find it crazy, that the Murray group need clarification on anything, after the time they took to sell up to Craig Whyte.

Ticketus have never been mentioned in the Accounts so far as I can recall. Myself, Bluedell and perhaps others had often wondered whether our £15m working capital facility was enough - it didn't appear to be, and now we know that it wasn't. When this was exhausted, money would be raised from Ticketus. Whether this was in the form of a loan or sales of tickets is not publicly known. If it was the former, chances are it was paid back each year on receipt of season ticket money in May/June so wasn't outstanding at the accounts date. If it was the latter, then it wasn't a loan in any event and would be included in deferred income (alongside season ticket money, in creditors).

My point being AJ's and Sir davids story checks out on this matter

Lloyds have been paid. I'm pretty sure of that. I believe 100% the money came from a Craig whyte company but I fear and would question if that money has been replenished by the ticketus money. (tu)

So, in that case, surely that it the end of it? He financed the takeover, the "fans" didnt.

If "Murray Group" didnt know, then, seems murray once again hasnt conducted business very well has he? Nor "AJ", nor any of the others selling!

There are more skeletons in the cupboard from murrays time, and, I think all this noise is partially to try and hide that (just my opinion), and, its also becoming apparently clear that johnston and p murray wanted the club to themselves, and, Whyte has put a massive spanner in that works. They seem clearly upset that he may just get us through this tax thing and out the other side, so, no club for peanuts for them. They are complete parasites

Sorry have I missed something? I thought it was delayed until the tax case had been resolved? Apologies if I am wrong.

====

Have to say that is what I thought but the facebook thing suggests/states (if I read correctly)we will have an AGM after the accounts are signed off, which could be soon ie this week or next.

totally off topic but for the love of fuck man,learn how to quote a post.

hit the reply button on the post you want to quote.

No offence but with the attitude you've just shown there, I can understand why people dislike you - you come across like a complete arsehole

i cant ever remember someone saying "no offence" then following it up wih something un-offencive lol

What is it with you and SDM?

Dont hold your breath, he never answers a direct question (tu)

But I think I can explain for you

I think they are in love, well, at least one is, but it does have the potential to be an unrequited love affair.

Before I managed to ignore his posts, I believe, the fact that Murray and his cronies caused the current state of affairs, he believes they should be absolved of all wrong doing and thought of in a lovely rose (like the wine) manner, and, Big Bad Whyte has made a mess of the club, it was all working perfectly before he came in.

Think that sums it up, and, why I no longer need to hear from the irritating artist formerly known as Token

I think they are in love, well, at least one is, but it does have the potential to be an unrequited love affair.

Before I managed to ignore his posts, I believe, the fact that Murray and his cronies caused the current state of affairs, he believes they should be absolved of all wrong doing and thought of in a lovely rose (like the wine) manner, and, Big Bad Whyte has made a mess of the club, it was all working perfectly before he came in.

Think that sums it up, and, why I no longer need to hear from the irritating artist formerly known as Token

I am beginning to wonder if some people are actually beginning to believe that. Hopefully we can focus on the match tomorrow. Hope we play well tomorrow. I wonder how many pages will be on this when I come back on here tomorrow evening!!

What is it with posters that put you ignore that thy feel the need to constantly refer to you in a negative way to get your attention ...wvb and now you.....Freud would have a field day with this behaviour.

Fair enough you want o lash out at me, if whyte had very publicly led me on a merry dance I would also be getting worried.

I am beginning to wonder if some people are actually beginning to believe that. Hopefully we can focus on the match tomorrow. Hope we play well tomorrow. I wonder how many pages will be on this when I come back on here tomorrow evening!!

I think the plan is to make them believe it. Some people certainly seem to, the number of which is quite worrying

I would think... many pages!

:lol:

I love it when banned memebers crawl back onto the board....we all know exactly who you are... (tu)

The mods would do well to check the ip against a guy who was very recently banned for multiple accounts....swsl/flecky

holy shit they got banned?

link?

You could post lazy generalisations like that or you could discuss people's actual real concerns.....