AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

Word or gossip in the Standing Order just down George street from the tax tribunal offices is that murray has got wind of a result for us, now realising he has made a complete kunt of it cos he thought we would get buried he has instructed a campaign against Whyte. He must be if the tattle is anywhere near, fekin raging at the bold Whyte stiffing him for 1 pound, I for one hope that Whyte stiffs the dirty robbin bastard good and proper.

Word or gossip in the Standing Order just down George street from the tax tribunal offices is that murray has got wind of a result for us, now realising he has made a complete kunt of it cos he thought we would get buried he has instructed a campaign against Whyte. He must be if the tattle is anywhere near, fekin raging at the bold Whyte stiffing him for 1 pound, I for one hope that Whyte stiffs the dirty robbin bastard good and proper.

Now that's what I call optimism :clap:

Now that's what I call optimism :clap:

I'll be a lot more optimistic when someone explains how ticketus claimed vat on a loan, and if it isn't a loan where are the stories of us missing payments coming from. I am sure one of the experts will be able to give a definitive if it is a loan or a sale no return. Maybe not.