An illustration today of how much the mhedia set the agenda

Thermopylae

Was listening to lennon post match on clyde accusing the match officials of cheating and the panel back in the studio completely ignoring it. I'm sure they could have sat for at least 10 minutes talking about compliance officers and sensational accusations but the silence was deafening and so shitty teeth gets away with it again.

The big baldy cunt red card will be brandished for years. Whereas the ICT sending off was fuck all, think of the stokes dive at Ibrox last season - identical to that and the cunt got sent off for it. Ref was abysmal

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. Apparently the first yellow was debatable as well.

Not seen the other red though, sounded like a last man tackle on Sky Sports News?

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. Apparently the first yellow was debatable as well.

Not seen the other red though, sounded like a last man tackle on Sky Sports News?

Don't think he got the ball tbh, he may have but it was a close one and the ICT player was in. Taigs complaining that the ref shouldn't have given it because the linesman never flagged.. <cr> Considering the ref was closer to the incident than the linesman who was 50 yards away. On a positive note had Caley brought a bit of luck with them from up North they could have easily won the game in the second half, lost count how many times their defence was breached for fun.

Don't think he got the ball tbh, he may have but it was a close one and the ICT player was in. Taigs complaining that the ref shouldn't have given it because the linesman never flagged.. <cr> Considering the ref was closer to the incident than the linesman who was 50 yards away. On a positive note had Caley brought a bit of luck with them from up North they could have easily won the game in the second half, lost count how many times their defence was breached for fun.

Yeah I saw the last 25 minutes or so, so many crosses along the box that were just there to be tapped in.

Was listening to lennon post match on clyde accusing the match officials of cheating and the panel back in the studio completely ignoring it. I'm sure they could have sat for at least 10 minutes talking about compliance officers and sensational accusations but the silence was deafening and so shitty teeth gets away with it again.

Did he say they were cheating? What a complete tosser!

So I guess they were also cheating when they 'didnt see' the TWO over the line goals against the tims this season, I expect Lemon brought that up as well... no thought not. Even with everything geared in their favour they still whine their faces off. Was only a matter of time before the toys came out the pram, just a pity they didnt at least draw then we might have seen more petulance from the biggoted little fuck.

The funny thing is, if the taigs had goals chopped off that were over the line like the goals hearts and we scored against them, and they were 4 points behind us, we would never, ever be let to forget it. It would be proof that all refs were masons. We just fucking get on with it! Ally has barely mentioned it.

In any other sport, anyone who calling an official a cheat would be severely censored: football cheapens itself when it takes this kind of abuse. Referees and umpires get paid little, in comparison to those who play sports; it would be a good thing to make these kind of comments out of order.

The funny thing is, if the taigs had goals chopped off that were over the line like the goals hearts and we scored against them, and they were 4 points behind us, we would never, ever be let to forget it. It would be proof that all refs were masons. We just fucking get on with it! Ally has barely mentioned it.

You can put everything you own on it that if those decisions had gone against them, they would have been staging mass protests at Hampden and writing to FIFA about so called bias. Oh wait.....