***The Official Champions v Kilmarnock Thread***

Clemdog

This is all about supporting the team now. Backing them from the first whistle to the last. Showing the world we will Never Surrender.

McGregor

Broadfoot Perry Bocanegra Wallace

Aluko Davis Edu Kerkar

Healy McCulloch

But whatever team is picked, they will get my full backing. No moans, no groans, no leaving early. We love you Rangers :clap:

Colonel Mustard does not approve of this thread

I will rep you when you change your sig.

I just can't bring myself to rep something with that guy on it. :lol:

I wouldn't start Cousin, but I'd bring him on for at least 30mins.

Same team as today Ally, with possible exception of Broaders in for Bartley.

Every game is as big as the last now. Hopefully Cousin should be available for this game aswell.

McGregor

Broadfoot Perry Bocanegra Wallace

Aluko Davis Edu Kerkar

Cousin McCulloch

Really tough line-up in my opinion. McCulloch doesn't deserved to be dropped, but both him and Cousin upfront? I'm not so sure, but today Lee proved he is a better option than Healy for me, we just need to get some pace from the midfield supporting them. Kerkar over Celik as Celik still looks off the pace and Kerkar deserves his chance. I think our defence needs to be worked on as Goian and Bartley have both been shaky of late, hence the inclusion of Perry who was unlucky to be dropped at the start of the Season. If anyone can guide him through a game comfortably it's Boca (tu)

I'd go with that team as well (tu)

I don't think any changes need to be made up front- Healy is getting important goals even if his overall play isn't too great. Would be unfair to drop McCulloch as well after a fantastic performance.

I'd like to see:

McGregor

Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Aluko Davis Edu Kerkar

Healy McCulloch

The Wallace/Papac combo needs to stop, and Wallace is the better of the two at the minute. Struggling for a left winger though- Kerkar possibly deserves a start, but we've never seen him from the first whistle. There's normally no pressure on him as we're pretty comfortable when he comes on as a sub. I don't rate Wylde at all though.

Don't think there will be any changes from yesterday's game though.

why is McKay in folks teams? have we come down with yellow fever and only have 11 fit players

I've been an advocate of McKay to play in that midfield almost all season,but as it stands after yesterday,I fail to see why he should be selected against Killie.

If anybody deserves to get a start on that left instead of Papac, it should be Kerkar or Celik depending on how they go at training,of course.

By all means have McKay on the bench but he doesn't deserve a start in place of these other guys after the performance yesterday.