"Operation hector "

The filth seem to be planning posting fake good news on rangers websites about the tax case...

Good to see they were so scarred by the brilliant operation tango they are still wanting revenge

What has been said? Never go onto the site. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they did.

What has been said? Never go onto the site. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they did.

Well if you read any good news on here or any other Rangers forum from a new member you know it's alot of shite. Unless you actually have some sad taigs that have been on Rangers forums for years?

The filth seem to be planning posting fake good news on rangers websites about the tax case...

Good to see they were so scarred by the brilliant operation tango they are still wanting revenge

More pish from you!

You seem more obsessed with them than they are with us! In bygone years you'd be shouting WITCH while chucking wood on a fire!

You really are one slime ball - almost as bad as the Tarriers you claim to hate!,

:craphead:

More pish from you!

You seem more obsessed with them than they are with us! In bygone years you'd be shouting WITCH while chucking wood on a fire!

You really are one slime ball - almost as bad as the Tarriers you claim to hate!,

Why are you attacking GLC for providing information about the intentions of some dubous persons to raise false hope re the HMRC case ?

More pish from you!

Fuck off timmy ban this clown

More pish from you!

You couldn't have made it more obvious if you tried.

Fucking jog on, Declan. :wanker:

More pish from you!

What a cunt. He may be a lot of things, but being obsessed with your lot is not one of them.

More pish from you!

youve been here a few days how do you know he posts pish?

More pish from you!

I would have thought going down in a blaze of glory would be better than this..... :lol:

Well if you read any good news on here or any other Rangers forum from a new member you know it's alot of shite. Unless you actually have some sad taigs that have been on Rangers forums for years?

You've lost me, I agree with the first line but I haven't seen a thread giving good news. Can you please expand