What's Right, Isn't Always Popular

DarcheVinny

I can understand why you say that, but they are still the same thing for me now, as they were when he took control.

If my wiser...much, much older friend caseyjones is proven right in the long run, then so be it. I'll accept that I was wrong. For now though, I am supportive of Craig Whyte, despite his multiple mistakes made in the media in the past nine months.

He is the only bear who has the balls to try and sort this mess out.

I`m not really sure he has made multiple mistakes in the media. I think the media is portraying him in a manner that is totally overboard. I don`t think Whyte has really made a wrong move yet with Rangers. same with today. Great move by him. If we left it to some of the halfwits on here that listen to the media all the time we would def not have european football next year and have a lot less assets . In Whyte I trust.

I`m not really sure he has made multiple mistakes in the media. I think the media is portraying him in a manner that is totally overboard. I don`t think Whyte has really made a wrong move yet with Rangers. same with today. Great move by him. If we left it to some of the halfwits on here that listen to the media all the time we would def not have european football next year and have a lot less assets . In Whyte I trust.

There have been inconsistencies and things that have simply been incorrect, we can't hide from that. I have an opinion - an extremely red, white and blue tinted specs opinion - as to why CW has made these 'mistakes' in the media that I refer to.

As you can see in the piece, it doesn't change my pro-Whyte stance.

Saturdays game against Kilmarnock, must be a demonstration to all those looking in, that we will support our club without question. The club can't do it without us, shoulder to shoulder, we must stand.

I'll be cancelling work commitments to make sure I'm at Ibrox this Saturday - ticket or not.

Great post, DV, great post.

There have been inconsistencies and things that have simply been incorrect, we can't hide from that. I have an opinion - an extremely red, white and blue tinted specs opinion - as to why CW has made these 'mistakes' in the media that I refer to.

As you can see in the piece, it doesn't change my pro-Whyte stance.

I can`t disagree but I think the mistakes have been blown up by the media because they don`t have the plan that whyte is working to. I for one believe he has an A B C D plan.

I think he expected the tax case to be finished earlier. so he`s had to try and move it faster. We can win the tax case and we`ll still be stuffed . What is the point in that. apart from the fact everyone will back Whyte then but it will be too late. We would still go into admin because no one would invest in us due to the appeals. It could take years.

If the taxman doesn`t want to play ball lets take it out of his hands. And thats what whyte has done. The mistakes I think he has done is mainly in his other businesses . but that is getting highlighted with him being our chairman.

As you can see it doesn't change my pro-Whyte stance either. lol

In Whyte I trust