Administration thread

debear

With regards to assets. The Stadium is a very, very tricky asset to sell. With Ibrox's status as a listed building, the land where it sits-which would be the most valuable aspect and what people would want..CANNOT be tampered. They can't tear down Ibrox to convert it to anything, due to its listed status.

With regards to assets. The Stadium is a very, very tricky asset to sell. With Ibrox's status as a listed building, the land where it sits-which would be the most valuable aspect and what people would want..CANNOT be tampered. They can't tear down Ibrox to convert it to anything, due to its listed status.

They can do anything to ibrox just nothing to the red brick facade

Thanks to boss and ClintonGrey for painting this picture in simple terms :praise:

The entire thing was a mindfuck to me but I'm starting to understand it a little bit now.

I would also like to thank them both, otherwise I would not have a clue!

yes, i would guess that Whyte would become owner of Ibrox stadium & Murray park as the main creditor first in line if we are liquidated. Im starting to think this has been the plan all along if HMRC didnt play ball or won the case. Now what can he do with such assests? The best thing to do obviously is to register a new name and transfer the assests to the new company, fre from debt & the HMRC.

Staying in the SPL is an issue though, im hearing it would be a vote, but surely there is too much money on offer for the other teams enough to get their vote.

Believe me; better still, believe Boss...Everything has changed. This is the landscape we were in, and Rangers could not endure it much longer. Have you ever asked yourself what the loss could have been if this is a victory? Dark days yes, but the sun is on the horizon.

All I was saying is that we are in the exact same position today as we was yesterday. We're only appointing the administrator faster.

I'm very aware of the ramifications HMRC getting their way could have been but they didn't get their way. So what's changed from yesterday?