Administration thread

debear

Never understood how teams like Man U and Liverpool pre Henry could have 300 odd million pound of debt and not have the administration threat hang over them, confussed by this

because whyte has wanted to go into administration from day 1 whyte doesn't pay his debts these teams do i think whyte has had 24 company's that have went down the pan i don't know how anyone can be confident he is the right man to lead us out of this in my opinion he is going to make a quick buck and run

Is it not possible to do a deal with HMRC today and come out of Administration without a 10 point deduction?

Nope, we're in it now and that 10pt penalty will remain even if we were to come out by 3:30.

WE ARE IN ADMINISTRATION!

:(

:anguish:

What is happing now, some of us seen coming, but it is still hard to take! There is too much history, tradition and support to wipe us out.

Try and nurse your wrath, take note of all the one’s that gloat over this and when the time comes, unleash our attack and bury the Bastard. :21::uk:

HMRC arent interested in dealing.

Most likely a tarrier driven campaign from them or driven by ego. Money isnt as important.

The reason HMRC has gone after this case specifically is the create a precedent to go after about a dozen other SPL and EPL clubs that have done the same and owe far more than we ever did.

Fraser Wishart spoke to our friends the BBC (nice move btw) and basically administration means contracts are worthless and the players are fearing their futures.

Quite a few of our top earners look likely to be released I would imagine.