Administration thread

debear

Player contracts are still to be upheld as secure creditors, the worst that could happen is selling them off with special dispensation or releasing those with a year to go on mutual termination deals.

The former is unlikely due to Whyte appointing administrators, the latter is pretty likely.

From recent media report;

"HMRC said its representatives were on their way to the court to appoint an administrator on Monday when they found out that Rangers had made their move"

It's not all Timmy on the 'inside' :uk:

Honestly, from a financial point of view, this was a fucking masterstroke of epic proportions from Whyte. It's not often you outwit Her Majesty's Finest.

Not entirely, he's one of our major assets. But, it isn't as cut and dry as that.

That's true, it's impossible to say I suppose. We have to be left with a team to play with. I'd say that Naismith is probably the player Ally would most likely want to keep on to.

Hard to tell whom will go. Can we sign players on new contracts? Like in the Summer, if we are still in Admin, extend Aluko's?

We must be fucked if the court has appointed the administrator.

I honestly believe liquidation of the club will be the outcome here. No amount of money raised in ticket sales is going to solve this one.

Fuck you on aboot whyte appointed the administrators

Player contracts are still to be upheld as secure creditors, the worst that could happen is selling them off with special dispensation or releasing those with a year to go on mutual termination deals.

The former is unlikely due to Whyte appointing administrators, the latter is pretty likely.

First thing that will go will be our youth team set up including staff, to cut cost. That's always the first thing that goes in these situations. Our first team players will still be hear until the window reopens. Cause they're all considered valuable assets that can be sold on if needed.

It is a sad sad day but we are in a better postion than this morning. The way things were administration was the ONLY option. We have to accept that and hope CW does what is best for the club as he has always stated he would.

If the tarriers win the league by 9 points we can at least look them in the eye and ask them how their hollow victory feels.

WATP and No Surrender

I honestly believe liquidation of the club will be the outcome here. No amount of money raised in ticket sales is going to solve this one.

Wrong.

That's true, it's impossible to say I suppose. We have to be left with a team to play with. I'd say that Naismith is probably the player Ally would most likely want to keep on to.

Hard to tell whom will go. Can we sign players on new contracts? Like in the Summer, if we are still in Admin, extend Aluko's?

We can extend contracts if the major secured creditors agree we can, as Craig Whyte will be the only secured creditor (which is the genius of this) we are in a good position.

Portsmouth managed to offer contracts, but. Aluko himself is more than likely to leave.

First thing that will go will be our youth team set up including staff, to cut cost. That's always the first thing that goes in these situations. Our first team players will still be hear until the window reopens. Cause they're all considered valuable assets that can be sold on if needed.

The reason non first team players and staff are the first to go is because they all generally have mutual release clauses in their contracts for just this kind of situation.

The court allowed Rangers to appoint their own admin guys...